Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Ultimate Tinder Boost For Incels and Normies (this is legit gold - I am a genius tbh)

U

uninstall

Banned
-
This is what you need to know, fellas.

1.If you pay for boost, likes, plus or the premiums of ANY dating app, you are a cuck of the highest order because you are supporting a faggot app that DEPRECIATES your value as a man.

------------

In this guide I will show you how to get matches....tons of matches for FREEEEE.

Of course, the prettier you are, the betters - as always.

--------------

Here we go, fellas.

Step 1. Make a dummy facebook. (IMPORTANT: use a name that is MEGA GENERIC)
Step 2. Make a tinder account. (use fake phone number)
Step 3. Upload CHAD pics.
Step 4. Get tons of matches - in a week you should match with pretty much 200 + people depending on your area.

STEP 5. KEY - DO NOT WRITE TO ANY OF THEM and UNMATCH ANY OF THEM THAT WRITE YOU FIRST

STEP 6. Stop swiping for 2-3 weeks and keep unmatching those who write you (there won't be that many anywa - even as chad you will probably get 20% openers from women.)

Step 7. Go to FACEBOOK and change your name to something else - doesn't have to your real name - use initial like J.

Step 8. Change your pic to your own

Message bishes

Done

This works way better than any boost.

Yes many will unmatch you or not write you back BUT THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN EVEN IF YOU PAY.

THIS IS LEGIT GOLD.

uNINSTALL

SIGNING OUT

P.S. THE KEY IS TO WAIT. YOU UNMATCH THE BITCHES THAT WRITE YOU BECAUSE THEY ONLY WRITE TO MEMORABLE GUYS - ONE OF WHOM YOU ARE NOT

They already matched with a legit Chad while you went through all the trouble to do this.

They will see the real pic and you'll be back to square 1.

Just delaying the inevitable.

n this guide I will show you how to get matches....tons of matches for FREEEEE.
They already matched with a legit Chad while you went through all the trouble to do this.

true but it still increases your chances

also the more matches you have the higher up you are in the algorithm

thus you will get show to other girls as the real you

THIS IS LEGIT GOLD

and yes looks still matters THE MOST

but it's better THAN PAYING for this chit

ok

I will try it

currently have an account with bateman I will let it run this whole week then will hide it, unmatch all that wrote me and up my pics

there's nothing to lose

it doesn't change ur pic on their screen until you message them

This is the equivalent of matching with a prime Stacy only to have a land whale message you

Heh. Matching isn't the problem. Why don't you hack into the Tindeelr mainframe or something? Because it's your face!
this. All you accomplished is increase your likely hood of getting rejected. Its like throwing out a bigger net to catch more fish but instead attracting more sharks

How to get the ultimate tinder boost

Be a white CHAD.......

How do I do it on my motorola c113?

motorola_c113_00.jpg

LOL at the angry stacies who are probably baffled at how they could possibly have swiped right on an incel.

am i low IQ or does this make no sense at all

I would really like to express my feelings on this thread but words fail me so I'll just rate this thread.
4/5 dead Pepes from me.

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: _

this. All you accomplished is increase your likely hood of getting rejected. Its like throwing out a bigger net to catch more fish but instead attracting more sharks
It's like throwing a bigger net into an empty swimming pool

ok

ok boyos

I will try it

i have nothing to lose

i will count this monday as the start since this is when I made the dummy account

this week is accumulation - i expect to get 200 solid matches

then the next 2 weeks I lay low

i have absolutely nothing to lose