Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The ultimate suifuel: Old chads pulling young foids

D

Destroyed lonely

Admiral
★★★★★
And I'm not talking about celebrities, I've legit seen with my own eyes how easily old chads pull every foid they want, and it's NOT money or status either, they're "regular" men, it's just genes, foids unironically only see chad genes, young or old doesn't matter, while we had 0 smv all throughout our youth which is supposed to be our best years

After 6 years of being blackpilled I've yet to see a more brutal clownfuel/suifuel, I once saw a foid in her early 20s flirting with a chad in his late 50s and showing obvious signs of lust towards him and I went absolutely insane for a week, these men are unstoppable, not even old age can defeat them

Water women don't like guys their age

This seems anecdotal.
Extreme age gap couple are not the norm.

Water women don't like guys their age
That's not my point, chads have more smv when they're younger, BUT they still pull when old

My point is genetic looks is all that matters, not even agepill defeats genes

That's not my point, chads have more smv when they're younger, BUT they still pull when old

My point is genetic looks is all that matters, not even agepill defeats genes
Brutal

Extreme age gap couple are not the norm.
You're coping hard if you think young foids want LTR, they want one night stands with as many chads as possible

There an IT guy at work. He's kind of socially awkward, he is bald and has average height. He is 40 years old.
His girlfriend is 20 years younger than him.

There an IT guy at work. He's kind of socially awkward, he is bald and has average height. He is 40 years old.
His girlfriend is 20 years younger than him.
defo has money bro cuz no way