Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The ultimate punishment for women: being forced into being a housewife

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Stop coping with thinking that a woman who married a thug and gets beaten every day got what's coming to them. They enjoy every second of it, which is the reason they stay with the thug vermin.

Stop coping with the whole "women are truly happy as a housewife taking care of children" like a cuckservative dumbass, its the total opposite of that. "Women don't know what they really want!!" JFL at these copes

You have to stop seeing these women as human and projecting human feelings on them, most women are not human, they are beasts incapable of enjoying a life dedicated to their families. They need a criminal or subhuman to treat her like shit and make her feel worthless. I bet every single woman getting murdered by their partner thinks: "This is so hot, mission accomplished!" Criminal incels are so rare that I am getting to a point that I suspect the only reason women get outraged over other women being murdered by their boyfriends is because they are jealous its not them.

Do you want proof? Women dedicate DECADES of their lives studying and working hard non-stop with the SOLE PURPOSE OF NOT NEEDING A BETABUXX HUSBAND. Women fight in politics for the right to kill their own children (if the father is not rich and/or not a criminal, of course) and then proceed to actually do it.

The worst punishment you could give to a woman is forcing her into being a housewife, taking care of the children while her husband who loves her comes home every day tired from work to eat her food in a family dinner. This is the one thing women hate the most.

@Fat Link

Last edited:
Stop coping with thinking that a woman who married a thug and gets beaten every day got what's coming to them. They enjoy every second of it, which is the reason they stay with the thug vermin.

Stop coping with the whole "women are truly happy as a housewife taking care of children" like a cuckservative dumbass, its the total opposite of that. "Women don't know what they really want!!" JFL at these copes

You have to stop seeing these women as human and projecting human feelings on them, most women are not human, they are beasts incapable of enjoying a life dedicated to their families. They need a criminal or subhuman to treat her like shit and make her feel worthless. I bet every single woman getting murdered by their partner thinks: "This is so hot, mission complete!" Criminal incels are so rare that I am getting to a point that I suspect the only reason women get outraged over other women being murdered by their boyfriends is because they are jealous its not them.

Do you want proof? Women dedicate DECADES of their lives studying and working hard non-stop with the SOLE PURPOSE OF NOT NEEDING A BETABUXX HUSBAND. Women fight in politics for the right to kill their own children (if the father is not rich and/or not a criminal, of course) and then proceed to actually do it.

The worst punishment you could give to a woman is forcing her into being a housewife, taking care of the children while her husband who loves her comes home every day tired from work to eat her food in a family dinner. This is the one thing women hate the most.

@Fat Link
Curious…

What do you think about the other pre clown world long standing societal notion that equates women as being essentially the same as children?

Curious…

What do you think about the other pre clown world long standing societal notion that equates women as being essentially the same as children?
That is an insult to children

Women can only thrive when they are being oppressed.

They can only love their husband if they fear him.

@Fat Link
BRUTAL bro is the hard truth

You have to stop seeing these women as human and projecting human feelings on them, most women are not human, they are beasts incapable of enjoying a life dedicated to their families. They need a criminal or subhuman to treat her like shit and make her feel worthless. I bet every single woman getting murdered by their partner thinks: "This is so hot, mission accomplished!" Criminal incels are so rare that I am getting to a point that I suspect the only reason women get outraged over other women being murdered by their boyfriends is because they are jealous its not them.

@Fat Link
Cope, women settle down with rich beta billy after fucking chads and tyrones because she needs somewhere to settle and raise chad and tyrones kids.

Traditionalism is cope: women aren't naturally caring, maternal, or feminine. :lul:

Foids routinely kill their children, get into fights, smoke, drink, yell, and seek violence with the destructive partners they pick.

It's pathetic too because being a housewife is ezpz ever since the goddamn 1940s. Like oh noes i gotta spend like 2-3 hours putting shit in the dishwasher and laundry machine and vacuum sometimes and drive the kids to and from school while betabux wageslaves all day long with the stress of actually supporting the entire family. How fuckin awful.

It still wasnt good enough for them, because of those factors op describes. Instead theyd rather make there own lives more miserable and financially precarious than be submissive to a betabux :feelskek:

People sure do love spinning every bad situation a woman gets herself in into a good one huh?

"WHERE'S MY SANDWICH?"

that's not a punishment, that's a relatively fulfilling life :feelskek:
For a man. For a woman its a nightmare.
Cope, women settle down with rich beta billy after fucking chads and tyrones because she needs somewhere to settle and raise chad and tyrones kids.
Funny how they ALWAYS do this only after they are old, saggy and cannot get Tyrone and Chad to fuck them anymore, right?

What a fucking coincidence.
Don't get me wrong, women can still get Chads and Tyrones after getting older, but its a lot harder since they have to compete with the hot girls in their prime teens or 20s so she still has to look good with taking care of herself, and that is too much effort (for women)

Last edited:
Only if you impose authority on her, hit her from time to time too, women are like animals

Funny how they ALWAYS do this only after they are old, saggy and cannot get Tyrone and Chad to fuck them anymore, right?

What a fucking coincidence.
Don't get me wrong, women can still get Chads and Tyrones after getting older, but its a lot harder since they have to compete with the hot girls in their prime teens or 20s so she still has to look good with taking care of herself, and that is too much effort (for women)
:feelshaha: It's funny how there is no counter-argument to the female 2-phase reproduction strategy
1 Fuck a dark triad chad maybe even get pregnant by him
2 gets a cuck betabuxx to buxx she
It happens everywhere and I see it all the time and they just use ad-hominems, they try to say it's an invention they just put the problem under the rug
It's blackpill pure maybe not 80% of men are incels but 80% become 2nd stage cuck

Last edited:
based. women are such whores they treat good men like shit. They are ungrateful manipulative snakes in disguise.
well they get adjusted. they must do it.

Women are stupid, man has built domestic appliances to make their jobs easier then ever. The dish washer, vacuum cleaners, electric irons, etc. Their ancestors were cleaning fresh kills and making food from scratch, while taking care of kids.

most women are not human, they are beasts incapable of enjoying a life dedicated to their families
Don't know about that chief. Our grandmothers took pride in raising good children and maintaining good households.
that's not a punishment, that's a relatively fulfilling life :feelskek:
Exactly. There is a lot of fulfillment to be had there. Surely more than rotting in some shitty company to shit out another useless spreadsheet.
Some fucking liberation that is.

Traditionalism is cope: women aren't naturally caring, maternal, or feminine.
Female virtues that were held highly in every society in the history of our species are cope. Okay...

Women are stupid, man has built domestic appliances to make their jobs easier then ever. The dish washer, vacuum cleaners, electric irons, etc. Their ancestors were cleaning fresh kills and making food from scratch, while taking care of kids.
Nah they probably were just collecting fruit lol
Exactly. There is a lot of fulfillment to be had there. Surely more than rotting in some shitty company to shit out another useless spreadsheet.
Some fucking liberation that is.
Very few women actually work, but those who do it (too ugly for OnlyFans) are there with the only purpose of avoiding to rely on a beta provider. It does not matter how stressful their job is, they would rather wake up early, be in traffic and obey Mr.Sheklstein's demands so they don't have to rely on a man doing this for them.

You think women are "unhappy" because they are not housewives. Women would rather go through all the education-job bullshit ladder just so they don't have to live as housewives. Being a housewife to them is worse than all of this.

Last edited:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Nah they probably were just collecting fruit lol

Very few women actually work, but those who do it (too ugly for OnlyFans) are there with the only purpose of avoiding to rely on a beta provider. It does not matter how stressful their job is, they would rather wake up early, be in traffic and obey Mr.Sheklstein's demands so they don't have to rely on a man doing this for them.

You think women are "unhappy" because they are not housewives. Women would rather go through all the education-job bullshit ladder just so they don't have to live as housewives. Being a housewife to them is worse than all of this.
Women are naturally much more easy to subvert by apllying societal pressures than men.
They are being brainwashed their entire lives about how horrible the traditional female role in society is, how cucked full time motherhood is as occupation, how lame & boring a nuclear monogamous long term relationship is.

Don't you think all those would financially and ideologically benefit some influential bad actors? :feelshehe:

What is the easiest way to subvert men by the way? Subvert the women!

The vast majority of men will reactionary adapt to keep maintaning access to women. This is why you see "male feminists" and how hard normies lash back at incels.

"I have access to women so it's not my problem"

We incels are canaries in the mine. The sooner normies fail to keep up with the galloping expectations that are dripped to women, the sooner the pendulum swings backward, and I'm all in for it to happen as quickly as possible.

Last edited:
Women are naturally much more easy to subvert by apllying societal pressures than men.
They are being brainwashed their entire lives about how horrible the traditional female role in society is, how cucked full time motherhood is as occupation, how lame & boring a nuclear monogamous long term relationship is.

Don't you think all those would financially and ideologically benefit some influential bad actors? :feelshehe:

What is the easiest way to subvert men by the way? Subvert the women!

The vast majority of men will reactionary adapt to keep maintaning access to women. This is why you see "male feminists" and how hard normies lash back at incels.

"I have access to women so it's not my problem"

We incels are canaries in the mine. The sooner normies fail to keep up with the galloping expectations that are dripped to women, the sooner the pendulum swings backward, and I'm all in for it to happen as quickly as possible.
If you can use "brainwashing" as argument, then anyone could say traditional women in patriarchal countries are being brainwashed into being a housewife. The difference is that this actually makes sense, since every time a woman has freedom, her first action is to be a whore first and a tradthot later in life. And even in muslim countries where patriarchy is rule you see women bitching about it and advocating for "equal rights".

If you can use "brainwashing" as argument, then anyone could say traditional women in patriarchal countries are being brainwashed into being a housewife. The difference is that this actually makes sense, since every time a woman has freedom, her first action is to be a whore first and a tradthot later in life. And even in muslim countries where patriarchy is rule you see women bitching about it and advocating for "equal rights".
A brainwashing that has been done by literally every human society trough history? Seems like an oddly inmate type of "brainwashing", don't you think?

Muslims countries are not immune to brainwashing leakage. We live in a globally connected world.

A brainwashing that has been done by literally every human society trough history? Seems like an oddly inmate type of "brainwashing", don't you think?

Muslims countries are not immune to brainwashing leakage. We live in a globally connected world.
The only brainwashing being done is teaching people women deserve rights and freedom.

The part where they turn into whores is their natural behavior when they remain unchecked.

Women used to be domestic animals just like chickens. They were used housewives just like donkeys were used in the farm. Technology and liberalism turned them to savage animals.

Women used to be domestic animals just like chickens. They were used housewives just like donkeys were used in the farm. Technology and liberalism turned them to savage animals.
I'd argue that we are as species experiencing a form of mass techno psychosis, the results of which will be devastating.

@Fat Link
Saved.

Do you want proof? Women dedicate DECADES of their lives studying and working hard non-stop with the SOLE PURPOSE OF NOT NEEDING A BETABUXX HUSBAND.
Facts. This is exactly what caused them to want to be independent from men. It wasnt just money, it was being in a relationship with a unattractive betabuxer which is a horror to them.

True. Any cope about women losing eventually is delusional. Women win now and 50 years from now. They get both Chad genes for their children and men's money to live off of.