Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

THE ULTIMATE OMEGA ALPHA GIGA MEGA ULTRA SUPER COPE...

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
is lucid dreaming!

you can dream of ANYTHING. dream of you fucking stacy and mogging all the chads. and you are the god of your own dream. sure it may not be real but you still experience it. just think of it as an alternate reality, after all we spend 8 hours sleeping anyway.

Lol i wish i could LD only times i was somewhat aware in my dreams they were mega low quality and felt mediocre at best

I tried it. i panicked and had an increased heart rate and couldn't sleep the rest of the night

I'm going to start tommorow. Going to give myself male model looks, do awesome shit, meet fictional characters and rape woman.

Nautica1983 said:
I'm going to start tommorow. Going to give myself male model looks, do awesome shit, meet fictional characters and rape woman.

same bro.

It's also very easy to do, but only problem is a chance for nocturnal emissions.

LD may be good but sleep paralysis isn't. One of the worst experiences of my life

what the fuck is this shit. i'm so incel i don't even dream anymore LMAO

TheVman said:
I tried it. i panicked and had an increased heart rate and couldn't sleep the rest of the night

Similar thing happened to me. I couldn’t even move, I felt stuck. I had to focus on my breathing to snap out of it.

I've only ever had one spontaneous LD where I could fly but none of the tutorials to induce it work for me.