Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The ultimate looks x height showdown: Nirvana members

Which Nirvana member would you prefer to look like?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
If you could look similarly to any of the three most famous Nirvana members, which one would you choose?

Option 1: Kurt Cobain

- Attractive Chad/Chadlite face
- Awesome hair and no traces of baldness at all

- 1,75/5'9 and puny frame

Option 2: Dave Grohl

Grohl

- Normie face
- Good hair and no traces of baldness at all

- 1,83/6'0 and normal frame

Option 3: Krist Novoselic

- Normie to low tier normie face, least facially attractive of the three

- Already significantly balding at 29 by the end of Nirvana, became completely bald shortly after that

- 2,01/6'7 and best frame of the three

Last edited:
Krist. The 6'7 heightmog is just too brutal for the 6' guy, let alone the 5'9.

Most likely Kurt Cobain.

Krist. While height alone doesn't make a Chad, being 6 ft 7 is such a good starting place to gymcel from is too good an offer to pass up on. You can always gain size/muscle. Height however can't unless you're talking shoe inserts.

No Chico no vote

Krist. While height alone doesn't make a Chad, being 6 ft 7 is such a good starting place to gymcel from is too good an offer to pass up on. You can always gain size/muscle. Height however can't unless you're talking shoe inserts.
But you can't gain face either. I mean, maybe to a very limited extent with surgery.

But you can't gain face either. I mean, maybe to a very limited extent with surgery.

With that much height and enough muscle you can do anything. If you're still playing into op's version of a band you've got the money to have enough surgery to make yourself a gigachad

definitely kurt

Obvious Cobain. He's the only one anyone gives a shit about, and he was the best looking. Even though Grohl started Foo Fighters, people only like that band because it's a shitty spinoff of Nirvana.

Face > everything else

I'd like to be a signer in a popular rock group

Cobain obviously, his face is flawless

Those results are pretty unexpected. I thought Kurt and Krist would tie due to how many "height > all" manlets we have here and Grohl would be significantly behind for being the balanced character.

Foo Fighters era Dave Grohl looks pretty chadlite to me, so I go with him

Davegrohl 845404290 scaled
Davegrohl

Beard and long hair I guess, they do halo some people a lot
I've been noticing that a beard helps the looks of older men a lot. It covers the sagginess under the chin that comes with age.

Not sure, are we talking prime era or what?

Not sure, are we talking prime era or what?
Let's say you become like they were at 25, or younger if you're younger yourself. Then life goes on and you'll get older normally and in the case of Krist go bald.

Last edited:
My former oneitis had a crush on kurt cobain when she was 15, so the answer is pretty clear to me.

Let's say you become like they were at 25, or younger if you're yourself younger. Then life goes on and you'll get older normally and in the case of Krist go bald.
I guess Kurt probably

Where are all the "height > face" manlets?

Curt had looks, chicks, money, fame, the envy of every musician in the world. That dude was a living god for a short period of time between 1992 and 1994 before he decided it was better to blow his head off with a shotgun.

It makes you wonder.

2 meter guy and get into whatever sport.

The other two guys look incel I guess

If they look like incels then I'm definitely a truecel.
2nd looks 4.5/10 the 3rd looks 3/10, some users I know mog them to hell, and comparing normal 5'9 height is just, idk, I would actually gain 1 inch of height because of choosing Kurt, like his height is normal, its enough for many women. I dont deny that saying that height can pull off every flaw is cope, but saying to 5'2 manlets that are being humilated on daily basis that "Look height is a cope" is just , idk, like we cant say that something matters more, taking in account 2 different features, because some women can fuck men who re 5/10 but 6'5, but some have higher standards for face than height, not counting other features that also matter.

Kurt Cobain still slays.

This experiment's greatest shortcoming is that it assumes they are on similar levels in terms of status. Lead singer statusmogs rest of the members to oblivion. So I would say Kurt takes it hands down.
Before elaborating further, I would like to add that Dave Grohl's face is rather upper normie, the photo you picked makes it look much worse than it is, cue:
Foo Fighters era Dave Grohl looks pretty chadlite to me, so I go with him

davegrohl-845404290-scaled.jpg
davegrohl.jpg
And also Krist Novoselic definitely has a lower normie/moderately unattractive face.
That being said, if we ignore status I would say:
Dave Grohl > Kurt Cobain > Krist Novoselic
I would say height > x normally and still believe it however both of them in this scenario are much more attractive facially than Krist Novoselic. None of them are turbomanlets, one average one slightly short, and facially advantage in this scenario allows them to take it.

This experiment's greatest shortcoming is that it assumes they are on similar levels in terms of status. Lead singer statusmogs rest of the members to oblivion. So I would say Kurt takes it hands down.
Before elaborating further, I would like to add that Dave Grohl's face is rather upper normie, the photo you picked makes it look much worse than it is, cue:

And also Krist Novoselic definitely has a lower normie/moderately unattractive face.
That being said, if we ignore status I would say:
Dave Grohl > Kurt Cobain > Krist Novoselic
I would say height > x normally and still believe it however both of them in this scenario are much more attractive facially than Krist Novoselic. None of them are turbomanlets, one average one slightly short, and facially advantage in this scenario allows them to take it.
Yeah, the idea of the thread was ignoring the status factor. Previsibly, though, the status probably, even if subconsciously, influenced how people voted.

Last edited:
Yeah, the idea of the thread was ignoring the status factor. Previsibly, though, the status probably, even if subconsciously, influenced on how people voted.
Hard to ignore that when social status is hardwired into how we perceive things. Should have explicitly stated to ignore any status IMO.

Clearly Kurt. I want to look and feel good when I look in the mirror. And we all know, he is the one, the girls lusted over. Ok, status played a role in this. Still, I vote for him. Even when no girl would like me with this. I like his looks.
And the young Dave Grohl reminds me of myself. No.

Where are all the "height > face" manlets?
i am height>face for those under 5'8 but the second guy is far too ugly to even be considered normie, and his 6'0 height isnt tall enough to comepensate

Kurt Cobain is the only one I see with fangirls to this day. Gee, I wonder why? Let's face it if Kurt Cobain instead looked like James Hetfield they likely wouldn't have ever even made it out of Seattle.

i am height>face for those under 5'8 but the second guy is far too ugly to even be considered normie, and his 6'0 height isnt tall enough to comepensate
What about Krist? He heightmogs Kurt by 26 cms, if you think height > face I don't see why you wouldn't choose him. His not even truecel tier facially.

EDIT: I hadn't seen the "those under 5'8" part. So basically, Kurt is tall enough?

What about Krist? He heightmogs Kurt by 26 cms, if you think height > face I don't see why you wouldn't choose him. His not even truecel tier facially.
height face> for those under 5'9