Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The ultimate insanity of Abrahamic religions

PunishedNEETcel

PunishedNEETcel

beyond over
The craziest thing about these religions is that it represents a complete inversion of responsibility. It gaslights lowly people like me and you into believing that we are responsible for all of the bad things in existence, despite the fact that we are utterly powerless to change the world. All the while, it says that God is NOT responsible for the state of the world, even though he is (allegedly) the ULTIMATE power and can control all things. This is completely upside down and if you think this is correct, you are a retarded niggercattle sheep

Every Abrahamic faith retains the same principles that life is fucked regardless of who's responsible what are you even talking about

Every Abrahamic faith retains the same principles that life is fucked regardless of who's responsible what are you even talking about

I don't get it. Are you saying that God doesn't have the power to make life not be "fucked"?

The book of revelation literally describes how he'll do it

Ok, but he didn't have to create this chain of events in the first place, since he's God and whatnot

Ok, but he didn't have to create this chain of events in the first place, since he's God and whatnot
So like would you rather him not fix the issue at all or something?

So like would you rather him not fix the issue at all or something?

I would rather him not gaslight his creations into believing that they are responsible for things that he caused

High IQ and it's INSANE how this mind virus has been able to spread so wide despite of its stark contrast with all reality.

@Abraham333 Thots?

better than foid religions

Mmm, I thought they said that Satan and his demons are guilty of evil in the world, man becomes guilty when he gives in to temptation and joins Satan's side.

But the thing about original sin is also true.

Last edited:
The craziest thing about these religions is that it represents a complete inversion of responsibility. It gaslights lowly people like me and you into believing that we are responsible for all of the bad things in existence, despite the fact that we are utterly powerless to change the world. All the while, it says that God is NOT responsible for the state of the world, even though he is (allegedly) the ULTIMATE power and can control all things. This is completely upside down and if you think this is correct, you are a retarded niggercattle sheep
Especially muslims and jews are crazy: https://substack.com/@bioreview/p-148966124

Mmm, I thought they said that Satan and his demons are guilty of evil in the world, man becomes guilty when he gives in to temptation and joins Satan's side.