Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The ultimate dog pill lmao!

Fat Link

Fat Link

Its dangerous to go alone.
★★★★★
What a sad state of affairs. Needing to do this to get some sort of interaction from the opposite sex.
The Joker Lol GIF

He transitioned his species so it affirms with what he felt it was since he was a kid.

No way this is real :feelskek:

Least desperate ricecel

The movements are weird. The real dogs are freaked out by it, I guess they feel the same way we do when we see a tranny

@Speedloader manifestation .

Now he can get all white Stacies in the world.

What transspeciesmaxxing does to a mf

This is just a furry with a fursuit

YWNBAD (You will never be a dog)

Hope he gets mauled by actual dogs to death, or better yet a pack of feral wolves.

Can you blame him for wanting to increase his SMV? JFL

Just dogmaxx theory

Dogpilled again, where are all the dog nutters now?

just become a dog theory

This is just sad. A man broken by society

This is just the higher IQ version of transmaxxing: dog SMV >>>>>>>>>> ricecel SMV :blackpill:

JBD (Just be dog) Confirmed :yes::yes::yes:

A broken man

A true man wouldn’t be this
I dont support him but i understand why he is doing it. He was never touched in his life by a woman, like most of us and now goes for radical methods like buying a 16k worth dog suit to feel the touch of a woman

I dont support him but i understand why he is doing it. He was never touched in his life by a woman, like most of us and now goes for radical methods like buying a 16k worth dog suit to feel the touch of a woman
He could’ve gotten nice cosmetic surgeries

Hope he gets mauled by actual dogs to death, or better yet a pack of feral wolves.

Based, I’d feed him to my dog. I wondER if my dog would like to try a taste of “rice-cel”.

Liking dogs is a very serious mental illness
My brother got bitten by stray dog while feeding it, my hatred of dogs and aversion would never allow me to be so reckless around these shit animals.

My brother got bitten by stray dog while feeding it, my hatred of dogs and aversion would never allow me to be so reckless around these shit animals.
I wasn’t saying dogs are evil cuz I was mad

They are truly evil and stupid creatures

I wasn’t saying dogs are evil cuz I was mad

They are truly evil and stupid creatures
They are all evil, no animals bites the hand that feeds it other than dogs. We're better off butchering them all and eating them like the based chinks do.

They are all evil, no animals bites the hand that feeds it other than dogs. We're better off butchering them all and eating them like the based chinks do.
Yep that was what I’m saying

What a sad state of affairs. Needing to do this to get some sort of interaction from the opposite sex.
The Joker Lol GIF

we need to euthanize these types of freaks from society. right along with trannies

Higher chance of sex for an asian man tbf, especially with white bitches.

It’s over soon animals will become the main’s in anime too, can’t even self insert to cope anymore :feelsrope:
Foids truly ruin everything

You guys are making fun of him but he is femaleattentionmogging all of us :lul::lul::lul:

The ultimate fursuit

Medicine making a japanese man into a dog but they cant make me a chad :feelsrope: