Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The ultimate ascension for a ricecel- 5'2 gook marries 6 foot white women

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Self-banned
-
Taken from thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/52-incel-gook-marries-60-normie-white-woman.164770/#post-2948052

You may be asking how is this possible?

" >EDIT to add: Thank you for the upvotes. We are married in 2015). Of course, we have ups and downs, but it doesn’t get any more optimal than this.
BAHAHAHAHAH
code word for shes been fucking 6'4 Aryan Chad.

holy fuck that ricecel is insane, he is likely worth10 million plus easily

>CEO of luxuary brand

Yup. Millionaire. No suprise at all.

guarantee he's getting 0 sex. Willing to bet a million dollars she's cheating multiple times

CANT EVEN HATE ON HIM

Fucking enrages me, the man is so successful, and this bitch just exists and gets to share on it. Honestly for many it is hope in ascension, but for me, it's suifuel. Worked so hard in his life while some are just born, life is so fuckin unfair, I think I'm gonna rope sooner than expected at this rate.

Fucking enrages me, the man is so successful, and this bitch just exists and gets to share on it. Honestly for many it is hope in ascension, but for me, it's suifuel. Worked so hard in his life while some are just born, life is so fuckin unfair, I think I'm gonna rope sooner than expected at this rate.
Its always like that, go google the richest women in the world. NONE of them worked for it either by marriage(divorce rape) or inheritance, women are utterly useless.

>CEO of luxuary brand

guarantee he's getting 0 sex. Willing to bet a million dollars she's cheating multiple times
She must be physiologically repulsed waking up next to him in the morning tbh.
Her biology and her foid nature are probably screeching shes definitely having it tamed by getting Chads cock on the side.

He will get divorce raped and go mgtow

No but seriously I'm wondering what their sex life looks like. Is doggy even possible when her legs are that much longer?

Must be his rich personality

Am on the weird side of .co again.

Literal multi millionaire status to get a 6/10 non fat blonde. This is what homely manlets have to achieve to get a becky. Imagine if he washed dishes for minimum wage. He'd of gone Cho by now.

Literal multi millionaire status to get a 6/10 non fat blonde. This is what homely manlets have to achieve to get a becky. Imagine if he washed dishes for minimum wage. He'd of gone Cho by now.

To be fair, his sons won't be manlets, so it's not as if this didn't work out in his favor.

This is kinda unsettling tbh. He looks like a girl next to her, there's no way she sees him as a man.

This is kinda unsettling tbh. He looks like a girl next to her, there's no way she sees him as a man.
No doubt about it. He’s networth is 10mil or whatever but I bet if you dropped his ass off in a high school he would get bullied.
Fuck I can’t even take that guy seriously looking at him

No doubt about it. He’s networth is 10mil or whatever but I bet if you dropped his ass off in a high school he would get bullied.
Fuck I can’t even take that guy seriously looking at him

STEM researcher with PhD in electrical engineering, CEO and investor, educator who got position in a university, and top photographer. He masters all 4 discipline studies: engineering, entrepreneurship & business analysis, social/humanity, and art. He's the living example of everything-maxx. I'd be roping if he hadn't managed to marry a girl his wife's tier tbh

Yeah bro just be millonaire to marry some leftover roastie theory

To be fair, his sons won't be manlets, so it's not as if this didn't work out in his favor.
Dude are you high? They'll inherit his shit genes too

Shouldn't have married one anyways. It's definitely an open relationship. These guys fear loneliness. Marriage is indirect prostituion. Just get a no strings attached prostitute when you are that rich.

He will get divorce raped
She must be physiologically repulsed waking up next to him in the morning tbh.
Her biology and her foid nature are probably screeching shes definitely having it tamed by getting Chads cock on the side.

>CEO of luxuary brand

You need angel investor like Leo Lam to bankroll your 1 million wager, just sayin'.

I would rather be average jobbed 6'2 Aryan Chad still if I had to pick between the two.
Fo sho
He's successful because he was born in circumstances where he could buy into a bull market, and if he's a fob, then 99% that's only the fact that his parents were lucky enough to be born in the same housing association to make contacts with the right people to enable that after the economy opened up. Mainland hasn't gone through its IQ innovation driven growth yet, it is JUST starting, literally in last 5 years (and the true picture is clouded by the way the illiterate sheep drive asset bubbles, but there are SOME genuinely innovative value creators in riceland now), anyone in his position is just there out of cronyism and nepotism.

She is therefore equally successful, because he was born in right apartment block to right parents, and she was born with right genes
have you seen the retards on that subreddit? lol @ChinaCurry
Bro I posted a brilliant one today, check my posts.

However /jba is the one that has the same four idiotic ricemen posting and commenting, hence I think it's just JBW larpers.

Also have you noticed they stopped referring to themselves as yellow and call themselves Gold now?

I think sandmen and curries need to get in on this.

I am gonna call myself cinammon. Gulf Arabs should call themselves mocha. Dravidian shitskins should cal themselves carbon or something, we should all try and fraud as high value, and cumskins should be rebranded as enamel or porcelain

Last edited:
Guarantee you he gets no sex, is getting cucked by Chad, and that she will divorce him and take half when the timing is right.

Tired of reading this cuck mentality on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back