Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL the ugly girl was offended

we came out in the screenshots :feelzez:

nice i made it in the first pic :lul::lul::lul:

lifefuel cause public humiliation of the ugly whore

Of course she makes a post about it. This bitch wants attention lmao. We even said she’s decent just needs some fucking makeup what a stupid bitch :feelsUnreal:

And by decent i mean she’s ugly as fuck but proves femcels cannot exist :feelsthink:

Last edited:
:foidSoy:"You’re beautiful.

Ignore the haters." :foidSoy:

:foidSoy:"Wow? Those are you? You look very pretty! Don’t worry about your nose so much, i kinda like it, but then again, it’s not my nose. But you do seem sweet…" :foidSoy:

:foidSoy:"You are beautiful!!!!!!!! Don't listen to those @#$&@#$. OMG those people are not well.:foidSoy:

:foidSoy:Honestly, I am a man, and I find you very attractive. Trust your smile, and your eyes, then the rest will shine.☀️:feels::foidSoy:

:foidSoy::foidSoy:P.S. Becoming a femcel is not the answer. Of course, many people are superficial, just don't think the world is like that. ❤️❤️❤️❤️" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:foidSoy:"You’re beautiful.

Ignore the haters." :foidSoy:

:foidSoy:"Wow? Those are you? You look very pretty! Don’t worry about your nose so much, i kinda like it, but then again, it’s not my nose. But you do seem sweet…" :foidSoy:

:foidSoy:"You are beautiful!!!!!!!! Don't listen to those @#$&@#$. OMG those people are not well.:foidSoy:

:foidSoy:Honestly, I am a man, and I find you very attractive. Trust your smile, and your eyes, then the rest will shine.☀️:feels::foidSoy:

:foidSoy::foidSoy:P.S. Becoming a femcel is not the answer. Of course, many people are superficial, just don't think the world is like that. ❤️❤️❤️❤️" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

My daily dose of soy for the day :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: