Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The ugliest young guy that i know IRL IS NOT INCEL, he is a landwhale betabuxer.

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
I rate the guy 2.5/10, ALL his face is FUCKED UP. The only normal part on his face are his ears.

He has:

- HUGE MANTA RAY CURVED DOWN deformed nose due to cleft palate
- Asymmetric teeth due to the affected gums by cleft palate
- Deformed upper lip due to cleft lip
- Strong negative canthal tilt
- Recessed jawline
- Huge forehead/Recessed hairline

That guy is definetly a pure TRUECEL, not an average looking white Sub8 law believer mentalcel who never approached woman in life. He is by far the ugliest 20yo guy that i knew personally in my life.

And not even plastic surgery can save him because he would need like 15 years to stack money to fix all his face, when he finishes all his surgeries he already would be old. And yet he would still ugly because his upper lip cannot be fixed by plastic surgery. Cleft lip is a DOOM just like bad skull shape and loooooooong midface.

But he IS NOT incel. He has a landwhale GF who he betabuxes.

He is NT and perfectly functional in society, he is in college, studies history and has a job of small wage (but above minimun wage).

If i were in his place i would have already killed myself after taking the black pill but before i would make video series on youtube exposing the blackpill. I dont even have enought corage to blackpill him because it probably would lead him to suicide.

And i dont think that betabuxxing landwhales is better than being incel, i prefer 1000x to still incel than be in this deplorable situation. Im sure that at any moment he will get cucked or she will break up with him.

But that guy just exposes that if you are NT and functional in society you are able to become a betabuxer even if you are 2/10.

Another interesting fact about this guy is that he already called me on whatsap telling me that we fucked an 6/10 girl that studied in the same school than us, i pretended to believe because i didnt want to tell him that i knew he was lying and that girl would never give a minimal chance to him due to his subhumanity.

I really dont know how to deal with that guy, we talk to each other often, its sad caralho FUUUUUUUUUUCK

Last edited:
Does she have a cute face? there are some landwhales who have a pretty face and that makes them easier to "work" with.

Only in Brazil.

I'll be a volcel before I date a landwhale

He's essentielly an incel, most of us could betabux a whale.

I rate the guy 2.5/10, ALL his face is FUCKED UP. The only normal part on his face are his ears.

He has:

- HUGE MANTA RAY CURVED DOWN deformed nose due to cleft palate
- Asymmetric teeth due to the affected gums by cleft palate
- Deformed upper lip due to cleft lip
- Strong negative canthal tilt
- Recessed jawline
- Huge forehead/Recessed hairline

That guy is definetly a pure TRUECEL, not an average looking white Sub8 law believer mentalcel who never approached woman in life. He is by far the ugliest 20yo guy that i knew personally in my life.

And not even plastic surgery can save him because he would need like 15 years to stack money to fix all his face, when he finishes all his surgeries he already would be old. And yet he would still ugly because his upper lip cannot be fixed by plastic surgery. Cleft lip is a DOOM just like bad skull shape and loooooooong midface.

But he IS NOT incel. He has a landwhale GF who he betabuxes.

He is NT and perfectly functional in society, he is in college, studies history and has a job of small wage (but above minimun wage).

If i were in his place i would have already killed myself after taking the black pill but before i would make video series on youtube exposing the blackpill. I dont even have enought corage to blackpill him because it probably would lead him to suicide.

And i dont think that betabuxxing landwhales is better than being incel, i prefer 1000x to still incel than be in this deplorable situation. Im sure that at any moment he will get cucked or she will break up with him.

But that guy just exposes that if you are NT and functional in society you are able to become a betabuxer even if you are 2/10.

Another interesting fact about this guy is that he already called me on whatsap telling me that we fucked an 6/10 girl that studied in the same school than us, i pretended to believe because i didnt want to tell him that i knew he was lying and that girl would never give a minimal chance to him due to his subhumanity.

I really dont know how to deal with that guy, we talk to each other often, its sad caralho FUUUUUUUUUUCK

PM pic or it never happened.

I guess he had no other choice.

betabux is incel

>He is NT and perfectly functional in society

Mogs me.

lmao i can’t believe dudes really lie about that shit

That’s all our fate, all non NEETcels that aren’t 27 y/o yet are going to be betabuxers

No bro. I would rather die incel

I REALLY, REALLY doubt that he facially mogs you.

About NTness and functionallity in society he mogs me too.

>2.5

If you and I have the same rating scale, then he facially mogs me.

I'd rather be a lifelong incel than that tbh.

Last edited:
>2.5

If you and I have the same rating scale, then he facially mogs me.
So you have facial deformities, right??? To be Sub3 you must have facial deformities.

And facial deformities ARE NOT THE SAME THAN ugly features.

A big mantaray nose deformed by cleft palate is not the same thing as a big mantaray nose.

I prefer to assume that you dont know how to rate, because if you are bellow 2.5/10 i dont think that surgeries will save your life.

So you have facial deformities, right??? To be Sub3 you must have facial deformities.

A big mantaray nose deformed by cleft palate is not the same thing as a big mantaray nose.

I prefer to assume that you dont know how to rate, because if you are bellow 2.5/10 i dont think that surgeries will save your life.

Jfl if you think someone can't be sub3 without having facial deformities.

Jfl if you think someone can't be sub3 without having facial deformities.
No, you cannot be Sub3 without facial deformities. In PSL scale Sub3 is EXCLUSIVE for deformed people, you learn that shit on r/truerateme.

He's literally my looksmatch IMO. JFL at my existence!!!

Nah i doubt your lips are deformed too xD

Okay, my lips are normal haha but his eyelid exposure is slightly better than mine, and his chin seems stronger than mine.

Fuck man that describes me perfectly. I am a cleft kid too and I have a bunch of other shit. Suicide fuel of the highest calibre.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back