Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The ugliest race of women

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
What race has the ugliest women? Most people might say black but I've seen some really ugly goblin East Indian women.

philipino or south east asian foids. I know there are a few gl ones, but the majority of them look absolutely hideous

abo

not even a debate tbh

abo

not even a debate tbh
true, we should exclude abbows from this.

abo < true nigg < curry < american nigg < SEA < eskimo < central asian < dinaric < alpine < latina < white

Black foids, nuff said.

Indians look decent half the time
I rarely see a non-ugly black woman

Black. They don’t even have real hair. They have pubes on their head... I mean seriously

true, we should exclude abbows from this.

abo < true nigg < curry < american nigg < SEA < eskimo < central asian < dinaric < alpine < latina < white
based

1) Aboriginal from Australia 2) Negritos from Southeast Asia

It's hard to put all curry foids in one box since curries are an admixture of multiple ethnic groups. Personally I don't like curryfoids since they have super high egos relative to their looks.

But if iam being honest I'd say black foids look the least feminine to me, on average.

The best ones for me would be latina women.

Curries and black are tied. Second are noodles

What race has the ugliest women? Most people might say black but I've seen some really ugly goblin East Indian women.

Yes, curry foids can range from decent all the way to grotesque. Combine that with their inflated egos and you have the most unattractive and entitled race of foids ever to walk this planet

Black. Never seen a QT black foid. Might be because they're rude and lough though. Too manly for me.

Inceldom Discussion

Abos looks wise
Noodle/curry personality wise

I've never seen an attractive nigress irl so I'll go with that

Black. Never seen a QT black foid. Might be because they're rude and lough though. Too manly for me.
One time I saw a qt black foid who was a weeb and looked Asian. She was cute as fuck ngl. But most black foids are ugly and insufferable

I usually find curry foids more attractive than black foids, but it depends on age and weight too. Too many landwhale black foids in the US

black foids are the worst race of foids in my opinion they are all obnoxious, ghetto, landwhales with carpet hair, and have ugly man like faces.

Australian Aboriginals probably have the worst looking foids. Most of the ones that look semi-decent are heavily mixed with european blood. They also are the least intelligent of all the races, I think their average IQ is somewhere in the 60's. If you got tested and got that score you would be classified as mentally retarded.

Black, thread over.

One time I saw a qt black foid who was a weeb and looked Asian. She was cute as fuck ngl. But most black foids are ugly and insufferable

Black women are more attractive if they have Caucasian or Asian ancestry. Even then that's not true most of the time. Which really says that pure black genes are rarely attractive.

abo

I recently actually feel thin black women look better on average than white women on the street. Idk if it is to much sun or white inbreeding. It's strange.

Noodles not even a competition