Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The ugliest man in Uganda

K

ksmk

Greycel
20% BEING A FAG
The ugliest man in Uganda has a wife and kids, does that disprove the blackpill? What’s your response to that? I think it’s a miracle

Dnr GrAY, Niggers aren't people.

Of course it doesn't disprove the blackpill. Are you that stupid? Exceptions don't disprove the rule. Also, I know with just about absolute certainty he is not the ugliest man from that country if he has a wife and kids.

I swear I’m not I just wanna know how to debunk this argument
You came to the wrong place for that GrAY. We here accept the blackpill for what it is. Deniers shall be banned

Of course it doesn't disprove the blackpill. Are you that stupid? Exceptions don't disprove the rule. Also, I know with just about absolute certainty he is not the ugliest man from that country if he has a wife and kids.
He’s deformed severely

There are other examples of deformed men with gfs too by they don't disprove the blackpill. Outliers don't disprove the general trend because they're mostly just a few examples compared to the larger body of evidence most of the time. Actually deformed people with medical conditions get pity and sympathy so they can ascend that way from people virtue signaling. If you're just plain ugly with no obviously deformities then you're beholden to the same standards and treatment as the rest of us and get no pity points.

It's the same way sped retards get treated better than normies that are average IQ because people will make an exception for people they view as so inferior and incapable of functioning or taking care of themselves on their own that they need to be cuddled unlike midwits that are more socially acceptable to mock and treat with disdain since they're more independent and self sufficient.
In this way, deformed medically handicapped ugly people are actually treated better than just below average ugly people.

If you're deformed because you have a disease people will take pity on you to virtue signal in order to show off how self righteous and morally upstanding they are but normal ugly men with no such crutch are treated horribly just like everybody else. See more from the linked thread:

Last edited:

No it does not. Exceptions don't make the rule

Just Google the ugliest man in Uganda
Goddam, he's ugly. I actually saw him on tv once. There is NO way his wife feels any real attraction to him, and I'd bet my life on that. Even if she did, it obviosly does not disprove the BP. One cherrypicked example doesn't debunk the experiences of MILLIONS or even BILLIONS of other men

The ugliest man in Uganda has a wife and kids, does that disprove the blackpill? What’s your response to that? I think it’s a miracle
Cherry pick. There’s always exceptions to every rule.

use your brain faggot

who cares ? bitches there are so poor if they find a man that has a decent job and can provide they marry
she prob still cheats on the side or has had enough of riding cock carousel in her youth
this is bullshit getting sloppy seconds just to not be lonely, just choose to be lonely at that point it's more noble than settling for crumbs

that's what distinguishes us from normies that can't handle it, any of us could get money and get a gf that doesn't love them, we don't wanna betabuxx some chick who got passed around by chads and has 0 attraction for us jfl

that is finding for crumbs, i'd rather live my life lonely than do that

You really think that every nigga in Uganda has a wife retard, africa.has the highest rape rates on earth for a reason. There's plenty of incels there, not just for women but for food and everything. Those niggers are desperate

I know a guy , my cousin, who is 5 feet tall , his girlfriend is 6 feet and a female model , now tell me if you don't believe me , jealous?