Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The typical modern foid. Example from Russia

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Its not a secret that once a foid hits 40 its ovER. Thats why foids dont like you asking their age. At 40 EVERYBODY starts getting ugly due to age. Some age gracefully and are still good looking at mid 50's but thats reserved for a handful of lucky men.

This old hag is now touching on 40. She is probably a little higher IQ than the average white trash so got a job in the big city of Moscow.

Never married, no kids(probably abortrions) and still single today and almost 40. That means she will be forever single at this point unless she gets some incel because she dont even need a betabuxxer.

She posts none stop party and drinking reels on instagram as if her life is all about drinking and partying.

Women expire at 19.

Women expire at 19.
Yeah if you mean that jailbait youthful glow but otherwise 40 is the dead end for foids. Menopause, sagging boobs and ass, grey hairs, fucked up skin etc etc

But ruzzia is based and trad saaar
Lol . I am sure its those same fellas saying that have hapa children as if noodles are the solutions to their problems. I nfact noodles probably worse at times and golddiggers :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

@NorthernWind @WorthlessSlavicShit

Yeah if you mean that jailbait youthful glow but otherwise 40 is the dead end for foids. Menopause, sagging boobs and ass, grey hairs, fucked up skin etc etc
Pretty older foids are rare but I like them.
Space
74fe9ac3779b32afa5ecc526885819de
IBHFBC5XPREUZH5PJEXPUMHXX4
106819013 1659100334446 GAMBLE hadley Headshot 2022
Ghislaine maxwell epstein docuseries lede
Tumblr mlvjmripeD1rl2xsfo1 1280

Unfathomably Chad only still:feelsbadman:.

Lol . I am sure its those same fellas saying that have hapa children as if noodles are the solutions to their problems. I nfact noodles probably worse at times and golddiggers :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

@NorthernWind @WorthlessSlavicShit
:feelskek::feelskek::yes::yes: