Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Type Of Personality Females Are Attracted To

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
Just be confident brah.

Just be a serial killer bro

Just go ER theory

Wow, good ol' Josef Fritzl. Takes a real Saxon to build a sturdy and really soundproof sex dungeon. Such a handyman is surely appreciated in the sexual market.

The+sims+2+basement+expansion+pack+fritzl+at+its_dc4396_4148180.jpg

I've been waiting AGES to post this on-topic.

Women are almost exclusively attracted to scumbags, this much is true. It's pretty hilarious to me that they almost all date, or have dated, abusive men and then have the nerve to say anything against us.

Yeah, this is why I say they WANT to be dominated and generally treated like shit. The law of father nature just dictates that women are meant to be subservient to men. A few decades of feminism aren't gonna just reverse millions of years of evolution.

Facially attractive ones.

The Chad personality.

Adam lanza? Those f-cked up women need to be slaughtered.

Say it with me: women are attracted to looks, not personality!

"Just be a sociopath".

Common attractive personality traits are hunter eyes or sharp jaw.

Say it with me: women are attracted to looks, not personality!
Did you even glance at the links in my post you autistic moron, all of these criminals were ugly and they have female fans, so to say women only care about looks is ridiculous, they can still fetishize certain other traits as described in the post.

Status and fame could even trump looks.

His daughter probably orgasmed from this domination shit. More and more, females send the message that only being a hardcore criminal can give an ugly man the power to arouse women en masse like Chad does. I think it's because extreme crime acts as a proxy for what Chad's jaw/height/shoulders convey, king of the jungle shit. Unfortunately if you're ugly but don't have the criminal record, you just come off like a TRP poseur when playing the bad boy. That's also why petty panty theives don't have fangirls, it's too easy. You need to go full killer or rapist mode.

Did you even glance at the links in my post you autistic moron, all of these criminals were ugly and they have female fans, so to say women only care about looks is ridiculous, they can still fetishize certain other traits as described in the post.

I keep coming back to this post, I don't why but it makes me laugh so hard how mad you were that I ignored your links