Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The type of ad that actually pisses me off

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
Have any you guys ever seen those ads on YouTube or somewhere else where some cuck begins: "If you just give me 30 seconds I'm going to show you how this little puppy can make you a LIVING FROM HOME!"
...Like, are you fucking kidding me?
If you could really show us how it was done in 30 fucking seconds we'd all be doing it and making a living from home, right? Except the world doesn't work that way because it only works for like 0.1% of the people that try it and not even they can tell you how they did it. I wonder how THEY make their money? Oh right. By scamming other people and selling them the dream that they can make a living from home and charging them hundreds or thousands of dollars for useless fucking courses.

I've never ever falled for that shit and never will. It just pisses me off that ads like this can exist.

Join my natural bath oil company bro pay me 300 pounds per month to use the brand name when you earn enough money you can hire people to work for you and pay money to stay under you it's lucky that you got in so early bro just sign here and here thx

these ads are fukin retarded tbh you could find most of the generic methods that they use for free on cracked.to

i hate all ads tbh

Retards gonna ree

Is there a way to add adblock on the youtube app for the few times I have to use my cell phone? I don't want to pay them for ad free content

I don't like aids

"If you just give me 30 seconds I'm going to show you how this little puppy can make you a LIVING FROM HOME!"
You have to be very low IQ to fall for that. The sheer pushiness of these ads is deterring in of itself.

Also, I'm here in my garage with my Lamborghini...
AgreeableElementaryCirriped-size_restricted.gif

I hate YouTube adds that are louder than the actual video.
People who make this shit should be given to terrorists.
I'll even pay money for them to be creative with executions

A woman can make a million in 30 seconds by sucking penis