Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The Two-Strategy Path I Used to End Oneitis

78980n

78980n

★★★★★
Two things led to the end of my current oneitis and possible future oneitii

1 - A Celebration of her sexuality...

Imagining my oneitis with another man and masturbating to this not as an self-insert but as an observer, essentially masturbating to the thought of masturbating near them having sex.

A fantasy where me and my oneitis, for whatever reason, are living under the same roof with parental figures (say we are step siblings). The parents leave and she requests of me, "My boyfriend is coming over, I told him my parents are out and you're out too. Could you stay in your room and stay quiet?" I obey. He comes and after some talk she takes him to her room and soon those soft moans begin. I touch myself to these.

Discussing with my oneitis her sexual experiences, not in fantasy, but in reality. This is something I actually did. Asking her to describe her experiences and asking if she could send me an after-sex photo of herself to me the next time she has sex. She agreed, but this never happened because I randomly cut all contact with her when my strategy to destroy oneitis succeeded.

2 - Associating Female Sexuality with "evil" or stigmatizing it in some way

It was no longer a celebration of her sexuality, or never was really. I only pretended this way when asking her to duscuss it (she did not hesitate). In reality the feelings I felt when touching myself to her adventures was the same way I felt when masturbating to this one fetish thing I had

I used to masturbate to pictures of far-right and nazi women, modern and old ones. There was a video I found with this blonde girl saying racist stuff, it literally became fap fuel to me. I imagined fantasies of a girl in a fascist militia in some dystopian conflict who rounded up minorties and shot them, then later on she gets dicked down by an Aryan man, celebrating their victories in the race war. In essence, it is less about fascist women but about powerful women attacking weaker people, evil women as my fetish. Once I cummed I thought, "Huh this Ukrainian girl with a swastika shirt is kinda messed up", or whatever. I then came to my senses.

So, the way I felt masturbating to these women became the way I felt with my oneitis. It then became that way with anything where women expressed their sexuality. For example, in those TikTok videos where a girl is like "Haven't had dick in 2 weeks.. rough" I get hard because she is fantasizing about an elite male and I masturbate as a masochist

In other words I have associated female sexuality as a whole with the disdain for the weak and unattrative, the violence and punishment of these inferior things, and a likening towards the strong and powerful

Masturbating to a man dicking down my oneitis was now, in my mind, on the same level as touching myself to a girl tagging along militia men killing undesirables where at the end of the day she makes sure to pleasure these men fully.

And with this, after I cummed to my oneitis, I thought, "Ew. Dumb thot" and whatever positive attachment or attraction towards her that wasn't totally based in utter madochism and self-hatred was wiped away.

Last edited:
Or just realize she's a fucking whore who won't ever care about you.

Its essentially just realizing that female nature will always be the same and there is no one foid that is different from the rest of those chadsexual sluts

1 sounds cucked wtf

I never had oneitis tbh

Imagining my oneitis with another man and masturbating to this not as an self-insert but as an observer, essentially masturbating to the thought of masturbating near them having sex.
:feelswhat:

1 sounds cucked wtf

Yeah. This was my personal path to defeating oneitis, actually I did not plan this out but rather just describing what happened now that I'm at the end of the process.

I do not recommend this as a universal method JFL.