Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The two best comebacks to foids/normies you know

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
You might not pay, but somebody very similar to you might :feelskek:. You may not figure it out, but your family will :fuk::feelsaww:

Last edited:

Calling them whores usually does the work.

View attachment 589151
Calling them whores usually does the work.
[UWSL]everytime its either[/UWSL]
>you're virgin
or
>no you
and there is no comeback to that, foids cant fuckin argue, but they still win because whole fucking surrounding will die of laughter after her "no you" and propose her drinks or something

[UWSL]everytime its either[/UWSL]
>you're virgin
or
>no you
and there is no comeback to that, foids cant fuckin argue, but they still win because whole fucking surrounding will die of laughter after her "no you" and propose her drinks or something
Yeah but calling them whores still works it makes em seethe hard because they know that they have no worth with their used up roast flaps.
Or just saying that i like lolis(hebe range) makes them seethe gigahard because they are self-aware they have no worth:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah but calling them whores still works it makes em seethe hard because they know that they have no worth with their used up roast flaps.
Or just saying that i like lolis(hebe range) makes them seethe gigahard because they are self-aware they have no worth:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I was talking about walking in with dark clothing, looking like a potential stalker but yet not giving a fuck shit
Foids thrive on people like us being cooperative with the normie hive mind and chads undertakings. So if it seems like you a normie beta lite, that’s what they will take from the interaction

Walking around with lumps of coal often has consequences...

It's too early in the year, actually.