Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The TV Series Friends Was Chocked Full Of Black Pills

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Not only was it responsible for popularizing the term "friend zone", but it had many other black pills.

Who else remember the episode where Joey said to pick up women all he said was "How you doin", and from his perspective it was all about HOW you said it and not WHO was saying it. I can remember just laughing at it as just a joke in my younger years, its only now in my present life do I realize how big of a black pill it was. It showed that normies are so deluded that they tell themselves that its their personality that gets them what they want, unable to see/admit that its actually their looks.

I will be watching over that tv series at some point, maybe even document all the black pills that make an appearance in each episode. What black pills or red pills do you remember from the series?.

@Hoppipolla

I cannot imagine a more tortuous existence than having to sit through countless episodes of Friends back to back.

I cannot imagine a more tortuous existence than having to sit through countless episodes of Friends back to back.
Tbh. Can’t get more normie and basic than Friends.

But Friends also had Rachel decide to choose Ross, which a "free" woman in the West would never do because he is too nice and not attractive enough. Rachel was going to leave her child (which she had out of wedlock) to go pursue a career in Paris, only to change her mind at the last minute. That's not how women operate, and if you think that is, you're bluepilled my friend.

I will be watching over that tv series at some point, maybe even document all the black pills that make an appearance in each episode. What black pills or red pills do you remember from the series?.
Why? What's wrong with you? I never thought I would live to see these words come from a male.

I personally never liked it cuz they were a bunch of chads and stacys fuckin each other.

@Hoppipolla

... I watch it all the time. lol

It's pretty normie yeah but it's chilled out and well-written :)

Damn, never seen that show

I guess if youre remember friends youre an oldcel

But Friends also had Rachel decide to choose Ross, which a "free" woman in the West would never do because he is too nice and not attractive enough. Rachel was going to leave her child (which she had out of wedlock) to go pursue a career in Paris, only to change her mind at the last minute. That's not how women operate, and if you think that is, you're bluepilled my friend.

1. I said it was chocked full of black pills, never said it was "the most black pilled show EVER!!!". Of course it has blue pilled stuff, its a normie tv series, that's expected, but what I liked is how red pills and black pills were "sneaked in" along the way, that's the only way that shit will make it into the "culture" of normie society, a completely black pilled show would never get on air.

Think about it, we live in a time where even normies use the term friend zone, that shit would not have happened without friends, the practice of women using men like that would not even be acknowledged as a cultural phenomenon to the extent that it is today.

2. Like @Hoppipolla said: "It's pretty normie yeah but it's chilled out and well-written"

The show is genuinely funny and well written

3. As normie as you think it is, it holds a significant cultural importance to all red pillers and black pillers, having popularized the term "friend zone", the practice of friendzoning was something that went without pointing fingers at women before the term got popularized, it at least accomplished that, women couldn't do it as easily and men were more likely to recognize and point it out.

4. JFL at some random, low effort posting newcel trying to lecture me on whats blue pilled.

Last edited:
I enjoyed the episode where Brad Pitt was starring as Jennifer Anniston's childhood friend, and killed / butchered her parents and forcefed them to her unknowingly during a chilli cookoff.