Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The truth will come through. The slow shift among balckpill deniers.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
I do not have screenshots or recordings to support my claim, but I think there is a slow change occurring in the argumentation of anti-Incels, balckpill deniers and other such simpletons.

Three to four years ago, when I discovered the “incel-sphere”, I also read a lot of the counter-Argumentation (IT).

In those days the rebuttal has almost always been something like:

“Looks don’t matter (Because I know a burn victim who slays pussy every day)”

However, in the current time this sentiment has totally disappeared. Now I only read things like:

“Looks mostly don’t matter.”
“Looks do matter, but not as much as incels think.”
“Looks may help you to get a short term relationship, but you need a good personality for the real deal.”

Do you also observe this shift?
How long will it take until the blackpill is regarded as self-evident?

As a side note, check out this video which lead my mind to this realisation:

Their argumentation might have adapted to the blackpill but they hate us as much as before

Can you correct your spelling please.
Their argumentation might have adapted to the blackpill but they hate us as much as before

I'm going with this.

Nope, you sound right. Change is slow and gradual. That's what ERcels don't get, you can't force people to do what you want, only slowly dupe them into thinking that what you want is right.

Nope, you sound right. Change is slow and gradual. That's what ERcels don't get, you can't force people to do what you want, only slowly dupe them into thinking that what you want is right.

Yes, but ER and similar incidences keep the discussion (about inceldom) going. It forces people to actually think and talk about lookism, hypergamy, ect . They may attempt to deny and ridicule it but even for that they still have to engage with the concept. This contributes to the aforementioned shift.

Yes, but ER and similar incidences keep the discussion (about inceldom) going. It forces people to actually think and talk about lookism, hypergamy, ect . They may attempt to deny and ridicule it but even for that they still have to engage with the concept. This contributes to the aforementioned shift.
Our mere presence online does that as is, and if it didn't before, this violence has kept it alive for ages. There is no need for more bloodshed.

“Looks may help you to get a short term relationship, but you need a good personality for the real deal.”

This argument is also losing water. What the actual fuck does it even mean?

1. Does it say we need both looks and a good personality to get the ""real deal""?
2. What does it mean by "real deal"? Getting married to a young beautiful woman?
3. Does it mean beautiful women want to fuck good looking guys but they want to get married to ugly guys with good personality?
4. If not, does it mean after hitting the wall, when women become fat, ugly, old, single-mothers, only then they settle for ugly men with good personality?
5. If that is the case, then why would an ugly guy settle for such a bad deal? Given that he has been deprived from all the things that good looking guys took for granted.

This argument is also losing water. What the actual fuck does it even mean?

1. Does it say we need both looks and a good personality to get the ""real deal""?
2. What does it mean by "real deal"? Getting married to a young beautiful woman?
3. Does it mean beautiful women want to fuck good looking guys but they want to get married to ugly guys with good personality?
4. If not, does it mean after hitting the wall, when women become fat, ugly, old, single-mothers, only then they settle for ugly men with good personality?
5. If that is the case, then why would an ugly guy settle for such a bad deal? Given that he has been deprived from all the things that good looking guys took for granted.
You are right on point, although given your sexual deviance I thought you might like post-wall women. Sorry if I'm being unkind here.

People think that monogamy is best but only if you give all the time and never expect anything in return. Also, if you are ugly then somehow people have the right to cheat or cuck you, scratch that, that happens to normies, even some chads.

Marriage is a way to enslave men to women, ironically we're promoting it. I guess it's better than MGTOW overall but damn every path has a catch when it comes to women.

I don't even know male burn victims (face) who go outside lmao

The only ones who can go outside with atleast slight burn scars are women since they can conceal them with makeup

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back