Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the truth on the job market

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic

This shit's funny as hell

I really hate that unfunny meme template tbh

yeah, ive been the "application process"
guy just gave me a stack of applications and told me to immediately throw out anyone he didnt like based on certain criteria
what were the certain criteria and also was this based on appearance i hear in some jacked up countries a photo is compulsory with the c.v. and in an application to any job.

what were the certain criteria and also was this based on appearance i hear in some jacked up countries a photo is compulsory with the c.v. and in an application to any job.
jfl other countries keep surprising me, feel like im playing life on Atari level difficulty here.
I thought that was standard.

If you dont send a photo with your CV, letter of application and credentials, they dont even consider you.
Basically, its "not necessary" but its required. No pic = unprofessional and in the trash it goes.

the criteria were just final exam grades and a certain education level.
this was for construction work btw lol

belongs in the lounge ngl

sorry but we cant get in the lounge, we dont have VIP level acess like you

Application portfolio – die Mappe
German companies often ask candidates to submit an application folder or portfolio (die Mappe), which includes:

• a covering letter (anschreiben)
  • a CV (lebenslauf)
  • copies of educational certificates
  • copies of testimonials/references
  • passport photos
The folder should be high quality and in pristine condition, and the documents printed on high quality paper. The cover letter goes on top of the folder, not inside, and it’s all placed, unfolded, in an A4 envelope – with the correct postage!

this applies to every single job btw, even bin man.

Last edited:
I really hate that unfunny meme template tbh
Get ready for normies to run these memes into the ground for the next 5 or 10 years before moving on.
The worse thing about normies is they are really persistent and it takes them that long to move on from bullying someone in a way that "never gets old" according to them.

Get ready for normies to run these memes into the ground for the next 5 or 10 years before moving on.
The worse thing about normies is they are really persistent and it takes them that long to move on from bullying someone in a way that "never gets old" according to them.
was on an incel discord, asked foid why she was there.
she said a female friend invited her and she stayed because its fun to bully incels.

Incel foid 2

was on an incel discord, asked foid why she was there.
she said a female friend invited her and she stayed because its fun to bully incels.

View attachment 351791
"i'm bi"
She's already likely not to be a stacy and is punching down.

Even though there are bi stacies this seems more like a becky trying to act like a stacy like the hundreds of such foids on omegle.

"i'm bi"
She's already likely not to be a stacy and is punching down.

Even though there are bi stacies this seems more like a becky trying to act like a stacy like the hundreds of such foids on omegle.
think again:

"There's the possibility that genital response for women is not necessarily imbued with meaning about her sexual interests," says Chivers.
She also emphasized that her findings do not imply women harbor a latent desire for lesbian sex or bestiality."

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

think again:

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
I mean her just coming out and saying she's bi like that and being on discord by itself is a good sign she's not a stacy.
She might be a popular quirky "not like the other girls" becky larping as a foid since she can get chads for ONS but tbh a lot of stacies don't spend their time on that type of misandry.
Stacies are more likely to be on tiktok, instagram and twitter.

I mean her just coming out and saying she's bi like that and being on discord by itself is a good sign she's not a stacy.
She might be a popular quirky "not like the other girls" becky larping as a foid since she can get chads for ONS but tbh a lot of stacies don't spend their time on that type of misandry.
Stacies are more likely to be on tiktok, instagram and twitter.
i have seen her visage, yes.
shes brown, looks ethnic, possibly curry. if i were to rate, 6/10

Another soulless cunt shitting on incels. What else is new really.

i have seen her visage, yes.
shes brown, looks ethnic, possibly curry. if i were to rate, 6/10
Typical POS zoomer type becky bitch.
There seems to be a lot these days.
Ethnic, wannabe edgy girls that like to think of themselves as weird and unique are the worst.

Going to job interviews with all those HR whores and faggots is one of the worst experiences as an incel.

Do you think Oxfy doesn't guarantee a job place nowadays? And it's just about minimum skills and much conections and nepotism in your field?

Do you think Oxfy doesn't guarantee a job place nowadays? And it's just about minimum skills and much conections and nepotism in your field?
Depends