Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The truth of why asian foids don't wanna have babies anymore

Jefferson35

Jefferson35

Greycel
Asian foids just can't stand ugly asian men anymore. This is why asia has the lowest fertility rate

He says that all the asians want to look caucasian. That rice foids have sex with foreigners to get white caucasian babies. That they go to the temple and pray that their babies will look caucasian. That asian moms who get asian looking children brutally bully their own children. That everyone gets plastic surgery to become more caucasian. He says that children of asians and caucasians are considered to be genetically superior to asians if they look caucasian. He says that it might sound crazy but that is actually how it is.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28VLdJi3aC4&ab_channel=ChineseHistorian

Last edited:
Yes they hate being ethnic that much, if they could asian foids would wipe out their own race

I dont understand why people are like that. Maybe it is because I am mixed but I dont feel this urge that indian men and asian women have to only date white and to become white. Of course I still recognizes that white are the most attractive race.

I actually would like to get a gf mixed race like me.

Anyways they are all chad only so it doesnt matter in the end.

They'd probably eat them and turn them into Chinese food

:foidSoy:It is the asian men personalities. They only become doctors, ingeneers... this is not fun teehee

White features are overrated asf

Asian foids just can't stand ugly asian men anymore. This is why asia has the lowest fertility rate

He says that all the asians want to look caucasian. That rice foids have sex with foreigners to get white caucasian babies. That they go to the temple and pray that their babies will look caucasian. That asian moms who get asian looking children brutally bully their own children. That everyone gets plastic surgery to become more caucasian. He says that children of asians and caucasians are considered to be genetically superior to asians if they look caucasian. He says that it might sound crazy but that is actually how it is.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28VLdJi3aC4&ab_channel=ChineseHistorian

Gosh that’s bad that Asian foids hate themselves and their own men. Too bad South Korea might go extinct

Yes they hate being ethnic that much, if they could asian foids would wipe out their own race
That’s why they refuse to date their own race, European foids are doing it similarly to their Asian counterparts