Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The truth is no one has ever loved me for a reason

TheShingTard

TheShingTard

Banned
-
I'm anxious, boring, uncomfortable to talk to, bad posture, not interesting, awful to look at, I contribute nothing and im constantly anxious and nervous. Why would anyone love me?

Sure my parents were forced to love at first, but as I grew older they hated me. No one ever wanted to spend time with me and I know why. I just wish I'd die because there is no escape. It's just getting worse. Goodnight

I'm anxious, boring, uncomfortable to talk to, bad posture, not interesting, awful to look at, I contribute nothing and im constantly anxious and nervous. Why would anyone love me?

I dislike relying on Vocaroos, but the outcome is much better for newcomers.

How did they suddenly become hateful towards you? Was it because of school or looks/appearance as at a young age these 2 things are stressed albeit in different ways & cause your family to despise you hence why failures are demonized.

Last edited:
You just got a wrong face buddy boyo

it's not your fault, they pushed you out and forced you to stay isolated.

No, it's your attractiveness; all of that ultimately culminates in your isolation and social rejection even from an early age, causing a negative feedback loop of not being socially developed and thus causing even more isolation, and so on, foids and cucks being just fine with keeping some sub 80 IQ, uninteresting, callous Chad around for his mogging alone. :feelsUgh:

It's quite easy to do so, simply changing what you say and acting as normal as the average subhuman can; the problem is that it doesn't matter, as simply having the genetic curse of being physically unattractive is enough to get you deemed as having plenty of "bad" traits, both to make up a more socially accepted reason to continue to reject and keep you in isolation, and because the horn effect makes most foids and normies/Chads/cucks project negative traits onto you simply because of one another bad trait, like subhumanity... :society:

Simply see the magical breakage of 99% of all personality detectors for foids when any average Chad walks around; suddenly whatever legitimate "bad personality" he might have, like maybe committing the small crime of felony murder, is wiped away and excused for due to the halo effect, and cognitive dissonance is applied to help the foid to ignore the various quite obvious indicators of probable future abuse. :feelshaha:

How did they suddenly become hateful towards you? Was it because of school or looks/appearance as at a young age these 2 things are stressed albeit in different ways & cause your family to despise you hence why failures are demonized.
Its cuz I failed in every way compared to my brothers who were tall/alpha and smart. Plus I can't talk and have a social life like them. My dad despised me for staying at home.
Nah, my giga non-nt personality is intolerable. Its my fault too.

I just wish I'd die because there is no escape. It's just getting worse. Goodnight
i feel like a ton of us are just cowards who talk about suicide but never do it . i mean if you want to kill yourself just do it

I was told by females at work that I'm uninteresting.

i feel like a ton of us are just cowards who talk about suicide but never do it . i mean if you want to kill yourself just do it
Because it's not easy to kill yourself if you believe in afterlife or God.

Because it's not easy to kill yourself if you believe in afterlife or God.
not for everyone. if you're a muslim like me then it gets a million times easier

No, it's your attractiveness; all of that ultimately culminates in your isolation and social rejection even from an early age, causing a negative feedback loop of not being socially developed and thus causing even more isolation, and so on, foids and cucks being just fine with keeping some sub 80 IQ, uninteresting, callous Chad around for his mogging alone. :feelsUgh:

Ive mentioned before that I will never do it. I was literally saying goodnight. Its 11 pm here
not for everyone. if you're a muslim like me then it gets a million times easier
Its one of the greatest sin to commit suicide in islam

Its cuz I failed in every way compared to my brothers who were tall/alpha and smart. Plus I can't talk and have a social life like them. My dad despised me for staying at home.

Nah, my giga non-nt personality is intolerable. Its my fault too.
That's unfortunate but is there any thing you plan to do or are working towards prior to your departure (euphemism) as failing at life causes one to want to depart forever as nobody cares for them.

Uninteresting = not attractive

I’m prob boring as well. usually I can’t think of shit to say

It’s cuz I failed in every way compared to my brothers who were tall/alpha and smart. Plus I can't talk and have a social life like them. My dad despised me for staying at home.
Exact your revenge on them