Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The truth about the friendzone and betabux right from the mouth of a whore.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

Go to 1:45 and notice how she spits out blackpilled about friendzoned men and how woman only want them as betabux.
Holy shit I can't believe she actually said it, most of the woman just gave some bluepill bullshit answer but she actually said the truth

Daily reminder that women literally think it is okay to fuck loads of men and then marry a betabux orbiter after they've already been dicked a thousand times.

Not even a plan B cuck, a PLAN C cuck. LMAO

Daily reminder that women literally think it is okay to fuck loads of men and then marry a betabux orbiter after they've already been dicked a thousand times.
It's not only okay, society deems it the 'adult' and right thing to do.

And if the betabux male doesn't accept his role, he is ostracized from society.

And that's why I'm going to fucking punch any whore who tries to pull this shit on me. I'd rather you stay the fuck away from me you disgusting leeches.

Only fools would do that

this is why orbiters are pathetic, unless she is showing clear signs of interest just disregard her.