Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The truth about slavery in the U.S.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
This meme that race mixing came from the plantation owners fucking the female slaves is bullshit. We all know how black women are undesirable to black men, let alone white men.

The BBC bulls were probably fucking the cuck slave owners' wives. Abortion was even more taboo than having a bastard child (let alone being a cuck). But the kid would be mixed race, so there'd be no way to pass it off as the owner's, and the shame of raising a slave's kid would be too much. So the slave owners wife would probably privately have the kid, it would be slipped back into the slave force, and the other female slaves would have to take care of it.

I'll bet this is the big reason why these plantation owners would whip the shit out of these huge ass Tyrone's. However, they couldn't kill them because their strength was too big of an asset. (Also, the BBC's kept the other slaves in line). Movies always make it seem like the plantation owner is just whipping them for the hell of it.

We actually took the slaves from their much crueler African masters (like African Warlords today). In fact, slaves had a much higher standard of living than white factory workers in the north. And their economy was much better too, the South probably seceded because the North were holding them back with their regulations.

History is truly written by the victors. I never bought into the hype that President Lincoln was this benevolent man. He had a very cold, inhuman demeanor. Despite the Southern Generals being portrayed as villains, I got a much better vibe from them.

We actually took the slaves from their much crueler African masters (like African Warlords today).
Yeah I agree.
I don't know why many people deny that?

Legit theory...

Has the ringing of truth!

This meme that race mixing came from the plantation owners fucking the female slaves is bullshit. We all know how black women are undesirable to black men, let alone white men.

The BBC bulls were probably fucking the cuck slave owners' wives. Abortion was even more taboo than having a bastard child (let alone being a cuck). But the kid would be mixed race, so there'd be no way to pass it off as the owner's, and the shame of raising a slave's kid would be too much. So the slave owners wife would probably privately have the kid, it would be slipped back into the slave force, and the other female slaves would have to take care of it.

I'll bet this is the big reason why these plantation owners would whip the shit out of these huge ass Tyrone's. However, they couldn't kill them because their strength was too big of an asset. (Also, the BBC's kept the other slaves in line). Movies always make it seem like the plantation owner is just whipping them for the hell of it.

We actually took the slaves from their much crueler African masters (like African Warlords today). In fact, slaves had a much higher standard of living than white factory workers in the north. And their economy was much better too, the South probably seceded because the North were holding them back with their regulations.

History is truly written by the victors. I never bought into the hype that President Lincoln was this benevolent man. He had a very cold, inhuman demeanor. Despite the Southern Generals being portrayed as villains, I got a much better vibe from them.
They don't even hide the fact that Lincoln didn't give a shit about the slaves wellbeing. It's just not brought up enough

we are all slaves now

cool story bro

actually based theory that makes a bit of sense.

this post seems kind of cucked ngl.

B8D4ED2C E404 4621 B48F 9A9754D1E523
:feelskek:

Blacks like to blame whites for their problems, tracing their lack of success to "racism" and slavery. But, almost every ethnic group in this country has been poor and discriminated against at some point. Yet, they managed to work their way out of poverty and ascended into the middle class within a generation or two.

But the story for blacks has been less rosy.

Slavery in America ended in 1865. That's 155 years for blacks to escape the underclass. Yet, somehow, every major inner city in America is plagued by crime-ridden, predominantly black ghettos.

Blacks like to blame whites for their problems, tracing their lack of success to "racism" and slavery. But, almost every ethnic group in this country has been poor and discriminated against at some point. Yet, they managed to work their way out of poverty and ascended into the middle class within a generation or two.

But the story for blacks has been less rosy.

Slavery in America ended in 1865. That's 155 years for blacks to escape the underclass. Yet, somehow, every major inner city in America is plagued by crime-ridden, predominantly black ghettos.

Discrimination and prejudice didn't end after slavery. This is how I know you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. The only ethnic class that's been treated nearly as worse as African Americans are Native Americans. Open up a book sometime.

We all know how black women are undesirable to black men, let alone white men.

this mindset was implanted through slavery tho lol so your point is?

Ye. Plantation owners aren’t stupid, they bought the slaves to maximize the $$$ not to own them. They actual fed them pretty well in order to maximize how long and how productive they are. The south was not that bad.

I mean, you're not wrong, blacks would be in a much worse situation if they weren't brought to america.

But at the same time it's not like I'm gonna say that slavery was a good thing, and that we deserved it.

I guess you can simplify my opinion on the subject by saying that the means don't justify the ends.

Yeah I agree.
I don't know why many people deny that?
If normalshit knew that black kings were responsible for slavery they’d lose their minds. They need to blame whites even though the kings were the real shit bags for selling their people.

There aren't even any large black populations that migrated here voluntarily. Somalians are the only example that I know of, and even they aren't that well assimilated.
at the same time it's not like I'm gonna say that slavery was a good thing, and that we deserved it.

I guess you can simplify my opinion on the subject by saying that the means don't justify the ends.
The same could be said of our zero sum society. But compared to crime infested ghettos and being homeless, being on the plantation isn't that bad.
Ye. Plantation owners aren’t stupid, they bought the slaves to maximize the $$$ not to own them. They actual fed them pretty well in order to maximize how long and how productive they are. The south was not that bad.
Slavemaxxing bruh :feelsYall:

The same could be said of our zero sum society. But compared to crime infested ghettos and being homeless, being on the plantation isn't that bad.

I'd rather grow up in a crime infested neighborhood than live as a slave tbh.

Atleast in the crime infested neighborhood you have the ability to move out and to make a living for yourself, but as a slave, you're pretty much destined to live a tortured and ridiculed life.

Tfw not black or white American and don't give a shit
Download 1

High IQ
Makes much more sense now.
No sane person would whip another person just for fun

I'm gonna go tell everyone i know about this.

lol jk. most npcs hate alternate narratives. People never question history, it's like some unwritten rule. stupid

I'd rather grow up in a crime infested neighborhood than live as a slave tbh.

Atleast in the crime infested neighborhood you have the ability to move out and to make a living for yourself, but as a slave, you're pretty much destined to live a tortured and ridiculed life.
In this hypothetical scenario, you'd be stuck forever (like inceldom).

I'd rather take a lashing than get shot and die. And lashings only happen if you fuck up.

But in that situation you have to be a slave, in the ghetto you don't have to be a gang member.

The only reason why people join them is because it's convenient for them to make quick money.

But in that situation you have to be a slave, in the ghetto you don't have to be a gang member.

The only reason why people join them is because it's convenient for them to make quick money.
You don't have to be a gang member to get mugged.

I'd rather someone steal my money, than get lynched for making a few mistakes.
Dude, they're going to kick the shit out of you and take your shit. They may even kill you regardless.

Dude, they're going to kick the shit out of you and take your shit. They may even kill you regardless.

Atleast in that situation you have a chance of them sparring you, a slave master on the otherhand would only see you as a bad investment.

It's cucked tbh

I would’ve been a plantation owner in the 1800s and I would’ve whipped the black bvll to death.

Uncle Ruckus was right