Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The truth about pedophilia

Subhumancel

Subhumancel

Ascending...
-
First of all, what does pedophilia mean ?

A pedophile is an adult, usually male, who is SEXUALLY ATTRACTED to PREPUBESCENT children. Derived from the Greek paedeia (child) and philos (love). Which means that pedophilia simply means being attracted to prepubescent children, which is totally disgusting and sick, everyone can agree with that.

So, when a female hit puberty, it's just not pedophilia anymore as the previous definition implies. Puberty is a biological indicator that someone is ready to have sex and have children, i don't give a FUCK when anyone hits their puberty, because once they do, they're considered mature enough for sex in my opinion.

This society is batshit fucking crazy and can't fucking understand basic logic. This society is okay with homosexuality, transsexuality, beastiality, cuckold, adultery, they fucking force kids to become transgenders and SJW faggots, but everyone loses their fucking minds when a normal male is attracted to a full-grown, fertile female ? Yeah, what a fucking mentally ill sicko you have to be to be attracted to a fertile member of the opposite sex.

The other degeneracy though, is so progressive and liberating :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Hahaha the deal it's with all the constitution of the countrys, says all humans are child Till become 18yo.

THAT CHILD IS ONLY 22 YOU DISGUSTING MONSTER :feels::feels::feels:

Hahaha the deal it's with all the constitution of the countrys, says all humans are child Till become 18yo.
Most of them are agreed with that "fact"

LMAO LOOK AT THAT TEXT

IF IT'S A CHILD, YOU ARE A PEDO GO KILL YOURSELF
IF IT'S A FULLY DEVELOPED WOMAN YOU AREN'T A PEDO REGARDLESS OF AGE
Society doesn't consider 14-15-16 years old females to be "developed" enough, which is completely retarded as i have stated in my OP.
They can keep coping all they want, but they can't change the biological facts.
2050 : "You're a 14 years old male who had sex with a 16 years old female ? REEEEEEEEEEE PEDOPHILE REEEEEEEEEEEE"

This society is batshit fucking crazy and can't fucking understand basic logic. This society is okay with homosexuality, transsexuality, beastiality, cuckold, adultery, they fucking force kids to become transgenders and SJW faggots, but everyone loses their fucking minds when a normal male is attracted to a full-grown, fertile female ? Yeah, what a fucking mentally ill sicko you have to be to be attracted to a fertile member of the opposite sex.
Not only that, millions of "mothers" kill their babies by eliminating their pregnancies every year, and many while they're over 6 months pregnant.

Not only that, millions of "mothers" abort their babies every year, and many while they're over 6 months pregnant.
Yeah, how could i forget about the abortionpill ? Which is literally a legalized and supported MURDER.

LMAO LOOK AT THAT TEXT

IF IT'S A CHILD, YOU ARE A PEDO GO KILL YOURSELF
IF IT'S A FULLY DEVELOPED WOMAN YOU AREN'T A PEDO REGARDLESS OF AGE
this is exactly. I agree with you

The problem is that people have massively bought, through decades of cultural brainwashing, into the UNPROVED theory that all sexual contacts between adults and young people under a certain arbitrary age necessarily cause trauma in the younger person.

Researchers gathered cases of small children who were violently raped, found some (still surprisingly low) correlations between that and certain mental conditions and used this as "proof" that a 14 yo sexually developed and sexually active girl would be necessarily traumatized by a non-coercive sexual contact with an adult man, for example.

Throw in some feminist buzzwords to boot, like "power unbalance", "predatory", etc, and there you go.

All this anti "pedophilia" agenda goes along with the women working and having careers agenda. The elites want women working and going to college to be brainwashed by feminism, not marrying as soon as puberty and becoming amenable, fruitful, submissive, fulfilled mothers and wives.

Self-proclaimed conservatives, traditionalists, etc, who oppose women marrying young and "pedophilia" with sexually developed young girls in general are single digit IQ. They support a blatant agenda of the left - in fact I'd say one of the most crucial ones - and think they're supporting conservatism and traditionalism.

Last edited:
The problem is that people have massively bought, through decades of cultural brainwashing, into the UNPROVED theory that all sexual contacts between adults and young people under a certain arbitrary age necessarily cause trauma in the younger person.

Researchers gathered cases of small children who were violently raped, found some (still surprisingly low) correlations between that and trauma and used this as "prove" that a 14 yo sexually developed and sexually active girl would be necessarily traumatized by a non-coercive sexual contact with an adult man, for example.
It's funny because i remember when i was 13-14 and i was horny as hell, if i had fucked a 25 years old woman during that time, i would have been probably happy as fuck which is REALLY fucking far from being "traumatized".

14 years old aren't children and they're old enough to be responsible for their shit and sex isn't "traumatizing" because it's different from rape.

It's funny because i remember when i was 13-14 and i was horny as hell, if i had fucked a 25 years old woman during that time, i would have been probably happy as fuck which is REALLY fucking far from being "traumatized".

14 years old aren't children and they're old enough to be responsible for their shit and sex isn't "traumatizing" because it's different from rape.
Same. I was at best a bit self-conscious because of my phimosis but there's no way being approached sexually by a 20, 25, 30 or whatever yo woman would have traumatized me. This is utterly absurd.

The term “pedophile” is meaningless by now. Redditors are calling “pedo” 50yo males wanting to be in bed with 25yo females.

Same. I was at best a bit self-conscious because of my phimosis but there's no way being approached sexually by a 20, 25, 30 or whatever yo woman would have traumatized me. This is utterly absurd.
(((they))) know that 14-16 is prime age for women to be loyal to you forever and thus creating a stable family, which (((they))) don't want at all. (((they))) make young females whore until they become cum dumpster with roasty vaginas and shitty personalities by the age of 18 or something.

(((they))) know that 14-16 is prime age for women to be loyal to you forever and thus creating a stable family, which (((they))) don't want at all. (((they))) make young females whore until they become cum dumpster with roasty vaginas and shitty personalities by the age of 18 or something.
You're on the right track. I hope more people realize the true motives behind this "pedophilia" with sexually developed teens agenda.

Researchers gathered cases of small children who were violently raped, found some (still surprisingly low) correlations between that and certain mental conditions and used this as "proof" that a 14 yo sexually developed and sexually active girl would be necessarily traumatized by a non-coercive sexual contact with an adult man, for example.

Throw in some feminist buzzwords to boot, like "power unbalance", "predatory", etc, and there you go.

All this anti "pedophilia" agenda goes along with the women working and having careers agenda. The elites want women working and going to college to be brainwashed by feminism, not marrying as soon as puberty and becoming amenable, fruitful, submissive, fulfilled mothers and wives.

Self-proclaimed conservatives, traditionalists, etc, who oppose women marrying young and "pedophilia" with sexually developed young girls in general are single digit IQ. They support a blatant agenda of the left - in fact I'd say one of the most crucial ones - and think they're supporting conservatism and traditionalism.

Last edited:
its really hard to take their shit seriously when its normalized for young teen girls to be used left and right by chads her own age

brutal agepill

idiots call people attracted to 17 year olds pedos while that 17 year old has been fucking for years. they are no longer innocent when she is getting periods and wanting boyfriends she is no longer that innocent little baby child.

UM BIG YIKES SWEETIE ANYTHING THATS NOT A CRUSTY 90 YEAR OLD MATURE ROAST BEEF WAAAMYN IS A CHILD AND IS NOT SEXUAL U EVIL NAZI INCEL ISIS TERRORIST EWW !

In the sexual market place we call our society, women know they can't compete with younger, more attractive, more fertile females. Since they know they can't compete, they adopt a strategy of shaming males who partner with younger females.

Age of consent is 16 in the UK. I don't think we need to lower it though.

High IQ post brother.

Congrats you got featured on IT

Congrats you got featured on IT

Nobody cares about those low IQ homosexuality, transsexuality, beastiality, cuckold, adultery promoting faggots.

Stacy teachers get a free ass fucking Lil Chads and Lil Tyrones, even getting pregnant by 11yo boys.

It's crazy how someone can be 18 have sex with someone that's 17 and is labeled a paedophile, that makes zero sense.

water is wet

i know 25-30yo males dating jbs at my former highschool tbh.
i think most people dont have a problem with hebephilia outside of reddit and utra cucked countries like USA.
they only call thempedos as a jk

water is wet

i know 25-30yo males dating jbs at my former highschool tbh.
i think most people dont have a problem with hebephilia outside of reddit and utra cucked countries like USA.
they only call thempedos as a jk
Rip

Aren't like 80% of pedophiles literally autistic? They have lower iqs and a smaller frontal lobe. It's a mental disorder caused by autism and abuse. Just execute and move on.