Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The truth about JBs

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
the-black-necklace-with-a-sun-and-Mathilda-Natalie-Portman-in-L%C3%A9on-movie.jpg

In "Leon" movie Natalie portman was a 13yo foid. She was being sexualized from early age and even herself spoke about it. For some IT cucks she is just a baby! but no, every sane man with normal sexuality can get their dick hard to natalie portman in Leon. it is what is it and you can't argue that. It is perfectly normal to find her hot

She was the original art hoe

i remember she whined about moby wanting to be her boyfriend when he was in his mid-30s and she was 18 and the internet and feminists got all furious towards moby jfl

Whats cucked about wanting to bang arthoes
Because you describe them as "art" as if they are special somehow when they're just basic bitches with daddy issues.

Because you describe them as "art" as if they are special somehow when they're just basic bitches with daddy issues.
art hoe is literally the description tor this:

Don't worry, I don't place any kind of worth in these whores. I just want to hatefuck them

This is 4 Matilda!
explodes me

the truth is that they're on
the perfect age for breeding

art hoe is literally the description tor this:

Don't worry, I don't place any kind of worth in these whores. I just want to hatefuck them

I get it my dude but if they like to call themselves that then you know it's a compliment in some form.

I get it my dude but if they like to call themselves that then you know it's a compliment in some form.
I can call them stupid ass daddy issues bangcut whore trying to talk about van gogh while I deepthroat her

Yeah. The entire american "oh this girl is extremely hot but below an abritrary age of consent so if you are attracted to her you are a pedophile but HOLY SHIT THAT ASS but HOW DARE YOU ADMIT TO FINDING THIS ATTRACTIVE" is utterly retarded. You don't get the same shit in Europe (other than the United Kuckdom). In Serbia etc girls are viewed (acknowledged) as hot basically as soon as they are.

She's even wearing a choker. That's a sure sign she likes it rough.

There are foids that look like her at 30...

By the time she got the role for that movie, she had already been passed around by at least dozens of chads.

IT will definitely touch this, just like they touch little children

Last edited:
I remember my sister showed me a a picture of her group at summer camp thing and I thought her group leader was her 14 year old friend. Her friend looked a legit adult. I promise I had no bad thoughts

Didn't watch the movie ngl

(((Natalie Portman)))

she was also in the movie Heat a year later at 14
used as sexual bait in that movie as well. could see her nipples through her shirt
she also has a bath tub scene

Might watch this movie later :lul:

I would Gorilla rape her

I want to stick my dick into her white womb