Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The truth about inceltears

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
I always found this sub weird because the way they deny absolutely everything an incel says is too bluepill even for the rest of the internet and for humanity, naturally sjws don't care about reality but rather about discourse but even so it didn't make sense
But if you stop to think about it, the only thing they can do to make an incel a little uncomfortable is to invalidate their suffering, bc cursing, shaming, or anything like that only confirms that incels are right, their goal is to make incels suffer and they understand that the only way they can do this is by invalidating the suffering of incels

Screenshot 20240919 233739 1

It's just the same thing every day, no questioning whether they're right or wrong, nothing
Here on the forum you always have controversial posts contesting the things we believe in, being an incel you can post whatever you want (as long as it's not gay) I myself disagree with alot of the things that incels believe and I post my opinions here and I have never been banned for it.

But these people never discuss whether or not they are right that personality matters, they never discuss whether or not they are right that meritocracy is a real thing.

Here you realize that when they have to get out of the merit of invalidating the incel's suffering then they assume the true hateful personality that they possess.

That's why you can't argue with these people, at most send threats to their DM (if you find it funny), this is also my last post about this garbage, I won't waste any more time validating what these people do

They're all just losers anyway :feelsjuice:

It's just the same thing every day, no questioning whether they're right or wrong, nothing
That's the main thing that I genuinely do not understand about people on IT. The coping, it's like, yeah, I guess that's a natural thing to want to do if you're a low IQ subhuman. But completely dismissing any type of discussion and never questioning your own philosophy is some genuinely psychopathic shit. All of the posts are just screenshots from random comments or posts on forums and for some reason they never take any words that they say into consideration

Seriously I think they should get their heads checked :feelsugh:

Who in their right mind would spent their time arguing with incels anyway

The crazy part is that a lot of the people who post our shit spend more time looking for content to boost their karma then most of us do posting here.

Pathetic.

That's the main thing that I genuinely do not understand about people on IT. The coping, it's like, yeah, I guess that's a natural thing to want to do if you're a low IQ subhuman. But completely dismissing any type of discussion and never questioning your own philosophy is some genuinely psychopathic shit. All of the posts are just screenshots from random comments or posts on forums and for some reason they never take any words that they say into consideration

Seriously I think they should get their heads checked :feelsugh:
They are the most mentally fucked up feminists, most of them are probably bipolar, they are the same type of people who use lolcow farms, who manipulate mentally ill men on the internet in a way that makes them suicidal like chris chan
It's a subject that's not often talked about, but there are a lot of women like that.

They are the most mentally fucked up feminists, most of them are probably bipolar, they are the same type of people who use lolcow farms, who manipulate mentally ill men on the internet in a way that makes them suicidal like chris chan
It's a subject that's not often talked about, but there are a lot of women like that.
If they really wanted to do that, then wouldn't it be infinitely more engaging to just do that shit on discord? I'm betting that they might just be too stupid, or even more plausibly, too absorbed in their hero complex to have an actual discussion.

Last edited:
Definitely. We still aren't at tranny or fag levels of subhumanity. Or having a "gf" that cucks us.
For sure. Having a gf who cucks us or treats us terribly is worse than inceldom

their goal is to make incels suffer
no, most of them don't interact with incels or read this site

and some of them are incel themselves

But these people never discuss whether or not they are right that personality matters, they never discuss whether or not they are right that meritocracy is a real thing.
Yeah thats a good point

Here you will find META discussions about worldviews or whatever

But i've never seen a discussion created on inceltears where they come together as a group and discuss what they think of the world and thats the purpose of the post

For sure. Having a gf who cucks us or treats us terribly is worse than inceldom
True having false allegations against you is worse than being a truecel. That and getting divorce raped as a subhuman.

Idk he was kind of a dick. But I wish prison time on no one. That shit is hell. Especially if it was sex related crimes. You will be tortured.
Over for him

That's the main thing that I genuinely do not understand about people on IT. The coping, it's like, yeah, I guess that's a natural thing to want to do if you're a low IQ subhuman. But completely dismissing any type of discussion and never questioning your own philosophy is some genuinely psychopathic shit.
The incels in denial are coping but the foids that use IT know we are right they just want us to shut the fuck up and wageslve while they fuck Chad. Also they want to give us false hope so we kill ourselves the bad advice they give in r/IncelExit proves that

What's wrong with being boring ? What a cunt.

IncelTears = LGBTpedos and soiboi cunts that trib all day and cry about gay frogs