Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Truth About Ethnic Women And White Men [VIDEO]

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
The video is about black women but applies to all ethnics. Lower standards for white men I see this all the time and you know it's the truth. Average looking whites in the west are fakecels we need to accept this reality.

I've been saying this shit forever. I see average looking nerdy white guys that look like they play Pokemon competitive battles all day with black women I'd give my left nut for. Give that same white guy dark skin and kinky/afro textured hair and black women will ignore them.

Last edited:
It is sad that there is not a single black woman in my area. Seriously they do not exist here.....

I am a hopeless case anyway and rotting is the only option for me.

>black women
K-ON%21.full.924939.jpg

I've been saying this shit forever. I see average looking nerdy white guys that look like they play Pokemon competitive battles all day with black women I'd give my left nut for. Give that same white guy dark skin and kiny hair and black women will ignore them.
than stupid nigger woman get man if a black man gets with a white girl and cry how they are so unwanted. FUUUUUCK their hypocrisy pisses me off so much

White women do the same thing, they have high standards for white men, but they have low standards for ethnic and black men.

I don't want to defend womyn but blacks are the "race traitors" among men. The ones that marry interracial the most.

White women do the same thing, they have high standards for white men, but they have low standards for ethnic and black men.
That's a lie I see no evidence of this

i only see tyrones with black women tbh

the only incel-looking white guys are always with asians

Daily reminder the average whites here are all fakecels and volcels

JBW is the most overpowered strat in the dating meta. Need balance changes.

didn't Chris Rock say that black men would fuck any white women but black women would only fuck a white guy if hes brad pitt or George Clooney, seems like a pretty reliable source

This is a bad example since black men would also reject an average black foid for a white land whale.

didn't Chris Rock say that black men would fuck any white women but black women would only fuck a white guy if hes brad pitt or George Clooney, seems like a pretty reliable source

The former is true but the latter isn't.

If that pussy will be black hell yeah I'd rather jerk to 2d girls
Then you're a volcel who has no right to complain and doesn't belong here.

I don't know if this just applies to white guys, I see black girls going crazy for spics, Indians, etc. basically anyone but black guys unless you're talking about the hood type which exclusively dates blacks.

I don't know if this just applies to white guys, I see black girls going crazy for spics, Indians, etc. basically anyone but black guys unless you're talking about the hood type which exclusively dates blacks.
This is rare as well, also are they lightskin?

Have to say I do not find black women in the least bit attractive. The only ones that are worth a look are ones who are more than half white ime.

i mean this is very well known. Racepill/JBW theory whatever you call it is very true. Only coping white self proclaimed incels deny that.

it's proven with facts, stats, polls, surveys studies time after time.

JBW theory is like saying humans are mammal. nothing controversial

No, the theory is retarded as fuck and the people who propagate it are retarded as fuck ethnics. Tell me, if being white is so great, why am I still a KHHV huh?

Have to say I do not find black women in the least bit attractive. The only ones that are worth a look are ones who are more than half white ime.
i find all women attractive honestly