Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The truth about currycel copers on this forum

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
Indians/Pakistanis or South Asians in general are a very fucked race and the moment they're struck with adversity in life they start coping .
For an example most south Asians in this forum cope with aryan race theory ."Muh I'm an aryan you dumb abo nigger":soy:
Does it really matter?? You still are an south asian shitskin . Even if you're just 2 shades lighter
They will cope with religion "Muh my religion is based":soy:
Does it really matter??? God doesn't love you that's why he made you a south asian and even in arrange marriages nowadays a girl can reject you .

I just want to go far as possible from my south asian identity
i barely give a fuck about curry politics / religion cause i dont care
I want to be a white chad i don't want to have a low iq slum dweller mentality

And thanks for reading this post

Tagging
@CopingForBrutality
@Transcended Trucel
@ilieknothing

curriez are major coperz

Ah yeah, can confirm
Try visiting r/SouthAsianMasculinity or Aznidentity

I’m Curry haaha

Yes, I don’t care about all this Aryan bullshit. Curry’s are not a master race JFL

i disagree but im not a curry.
so many fucking curries get muh hot aryan women i wan to fuck but they keep tkaing all of the ofids
I NEED TO ASCNEND

I'm a lightskin curry:feelsjuice:.

you gotta be some kind of freak to be curry and incel, your own family will literally set you up to get married and you still can't fuck? bruh
Reality is that currycels are just white chasers, when they say they're "incels" it actually means no white woman wants them, if they pursued curry foids they'd escape inceldom easy as fuck

Indians/Pakistanis or South Asians in general are a very fucked race and the moment they're struck with adversity in life they start coping .
For an example most south Asians in this forum cope with aryan race theory ."Muh I'm an aryan you dumb abo nigger":soy:
Does it really matter?? You still are an south asian shitskin . Even if you're just 2 shades lighter
Does it really matter??? God doesn't love you that's why he made you a south asian and even in arrange marriages nowadays a girl can reject you .

high IQ post. Curries waste thousands of hours hating on other curries. when in the end, it is over for all curries.

you gotta be some kind of freak to be curry and incel, your own family will literally set you up to get married and you still can't fuck? bruh
Reality is that currycels are just white chasers, when they say they're "incels" it actually means no white woman wants them, if they pursued curry foids they'd escape inceldom easy as fuck
big cope. No curry foid would want a manlet curry like me. And I can't hard to curry foids anyway.

I saw a Dravidian with a decent looking pale ginger yesterday, I defs mog him pheno and face wise but he was 2'' taller than me.
some curries due to NT Maxxing are able to still get some foids

Being white Chad would definitely be ideal. Unfortunately not possible in this lifetime. The blackpill in fact led me to Buddha Maxxing so hopefully I can reincarnate as a Chad in the next world with high enough dharma/meditation level.

Sorry for the indians, prob larp as Arab or something

big cope. No curry foid would want a manlet curry like me. And I can't hard to curry foids anyway.
you're retarded, average indian height for men is like 5ft6, plus there's literally 2 billion indians around the world, you really think your own foids have any standards?
But thanks for proving my point that y'all are all white chasers

1*kxRoUaT2ikHB4Z0ZwbuRjw.jpeg

you're retarded, average indian height for men is like 5ft6, plus there's literally 2 billion indians around the world, you really think your own foids have any standards?
But thanks for proving my point that y'all are all white chasers
I can't change my DNA to find curry foids attractive

Gymmaxxed a few hours ago boyo i love feeling blood circulating in my muscles I worked out 6 years for:smonk:

It's mostly mainland curries who cope with all this bullshit, because they know nothing about the world outside shitdia. Once they go to the west and see other races then they'll realize they're at the bottom of the barrel and that their caste/hinduism/history/economic growth copes don't mean shit outside curry culture.
I noticed unfortunately that a few western born curries are still dumbfucks and think people care. some my relatives still care despite being in west because retarded

The truth about currycel copers is that they turn out to be worthless buck broken self-hating niggers like OP. You're just trash and cope too, but instead of coping over delusional attempts of superiority its coping via sucking western culture's dick

The truth about currycel copers is that they turn out to be worthless buck broken self-hating niggers like OP. You're just trash and cope too, but instead of coping over delusional attempts of superiority its coping via sucking western culture's dick
41712.jpg

How can a nigga with this avi be this savage