Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy The truth about 'cringe culture'.

nettle

nettle

Unionist Mosleycel tallfag卐
★★★★
Women seethe about cringe culture when it applies to them, For example, Scene girls and band kids, notice how the push to stop judging others for being 'cringe', this movement EXCLUSIVELY is for women, chadlites and above. Women will not encourage you if they believe you are ugly.
For example,
701BCE9A B22D 4567 BC68 9AD1EDC508C5

women would ridicule him for being a 'band kid'
7320E9B4 F37A 45CA BB50 04BEAB3B0368

but this is super sexy,

The same applies rightfully so to things like bronies and emos(fags),
74B7E5FD 1BF2 467F B7D8 D6A6384AF0E9

"Eww he's so creepy"
7402F257 D90F 41F4 A6DC 8B69EFBDDDA7

"OH EM GEE, let men enjoy their interests in peace!!! cringe:foidSoy: culture is dead"
BB662BCA E66F 42A5 836F 6F5521EDB8FE

This is seen as cringe
1EF59F0B 4924 4B89 B1A4 12B3ED6ABF47

This is seen as hot and progressive,

Women will never support you unless you are either another woman or a good looking man. Cringe culture is positive because it allows for men to ridicule women for their interests but recently i've noticed a shift towards men, especially those with disabilities or an unattractive face/physique.

Nothing you do, no matter how cool or progressive it is, will be seen as hot by a woman, don't bother to pick up a guitar or whatever because it will genuinely NEVER help you in your attempt to get laid. Modern cringe is just judging uglier men for existing and having interests, while I used stereotypical ones this goes for all instruments, cooking, reading, any arts, etc.

I dont get it

I dont get it
Basically if an interest or fashion style is preferred by ugly men, women will view it as cringe and pathetic, if a good-looking person does it then it's progressive and great

This is basically the halo effect put in different terms