Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Trump shooting is so stupid

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Let's cast the political views aside, it was comedic to see "YOU'RE FIRED" sign on this event.

If you watched the video and saw the pictures, Trump did indeed got shot in the head, which is no small feat, on a heavily guarded VIP event.

View: https://x.com/hodgetwins/status/1812250157842378931/video/1

The shooter must have been training a lot to be able to shoot him in the head.

But the irony is, the gunshots sounded super weak. It sounded like it could be an air rifle, or at best 22LR rifles, which would explain why the gunshots did no more damage than a dogbite.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXOxRUQJu4Y

I mean they did enough damage to kill one of the audience members and seriously injure another.

But yeah it does sound like a small caliber, which probably didnt help when shooting at longer range.

I mean they did enough damage to kill one of the audience members and seriously injure another.

But yeah it does sound like a small caliber, which probably didnt help when shooting at longer range.
Wasn't the audience member the shooter him/herself?

I also heard the shooter spraying after Trump got shot. Believe it or not, in this situation, shooting in the limbs/torso could actually be more dangerous, because human skulls are actually very well protected (CFS fluid, thick skull, sloped angles) compared to say, blood veins in the legs/arms which can lead to bleed out quickly

I also heard the shooter spraying after Trump got shot. Believe it or not, in this situation, shooting in the limbs/torso could actually be more dangerous, because human skulls are actually very well protected (CFS fluid, thick skull, sloped angles) compared to say, blood veins in the legs/arms which can lead to bleed out quickly
No some woman behind Trump apparently died

i hear 3 shots he had at trump. from 250 yards how is he missing that bad?

No, I get this is all breaking news but what Ive been seeing is two dead, one audience member, one shooter. Another audience member injured.

There's pics floating around of the shooter dead on a warehouse/shipping crate looking structure. But then I saw another pic of the bloody aftermath of one of the seating areas where the bystander was killed.

yep, after that hes 100% becoming president. That shit only glorifies him more

i hear 3 shots he had at trump. from 250 yards how is he missing that bad?
It's actually very hard to aim and shoot a gun, especially with something weak (as we hear from the gun sounds) like 22LR; it seemed like the shooter had a semi auto pistol/rifle.

These rounds due to their low energy/velocity lose speed quickly and thus energy/have a big trajectory

He hit trump in the head (which I don't support), and that's very impressive (shooting skills speaking)

Staged crap. And it doesn't matter much anyway, both are ZOG puppets.

images

That you're fired sign was predictive programming

It's actually very hard to aim and shoot a gun, especially with something weak (as we hear from the gun sounds) like 22LR; it seemed like the shooter had a semi auto pistol/rifle.
not that hard to aim 3 times when hes just standing still. why would they use a 22lr at 250 yards?! makes no sense. thought it was a 223 semi

Let me get muh shoe let me get muh shoe

yep, after that hes 100% becoming president. That shit only glorifies him more
In theory, yes. Then again elections are fake so it doesn't really matter. They can easily add a couple of extra votes for Bidon and make him win again kek

where is pics of what the shooter used? we got the close up headshot of the dead shooter but no weapons pics?

>no small feat

@AsiaCel managed to make me write a whole fedpost about how easy it is to kill politicians, but I'm gonna be a sly bastard and not post it :feelsdevil:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back