Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Trump shooter proves that Even in going ER truecels are superior to Mental"cels"

Ubilon

Ubilon

r/incels OG
-
Year after year since 2015, we have seen shooting/mass murder incident inflicted by self-proclaimed incels, those overwhelmingly share the same profile Word by Word: Average to above-average looks, Narciccists, diagnosed Aspies that never Even tried to pull foids, probably guided by the retarded premise that "hurr the top 5% of men don't have to actually try why should i, roasties should come to suck My cock univinted echoed by many on this forum

Yet, we have never seen an Actual Incel, cursed by the crushing reality of the Blackpill, aka a sub 5 male persecuted by his visually subhuman genetics partake on those shootings, one may wonder why is that? For My own experience after years in Incel sites is not like actual ugly men that are in the incelosphere are not full of hate and homicidal tendencies, one could come at the conclussión that even hatred could't defeat the unreparable despair that comes with looking at the mirror every morning is simply not having energy to kill someone except themselves

Yet recently we finally see what a Truecel going ER implies, he didnt choose to try to go the street without any actual rational plan and shoot "stacies" and "chads" like a retard, he try to kill one of the most powerful men on Earth, and whats exhalating is that he almost accomplished his task, only a little head tilling saving his target, one could not even argue that he was a Polítics Coper since he was allegedly a Republican voter with a bunch of Trump signs on his yard, he probably only choosed Trump because he could

JFL, a minor body count, and yet he has become one of the most profillic and relevants Incels in World History, compare that with the Californian retard that killed 3 asían nerds, an Average looks roastie and a Normie and got fellated by morons here for now a decade, or the autistic Armenian whose idea of an Incel Uprising is running over a bunch of middle aged woman, truly, Truecels may be a minority in the Incel Community but again they bring the case why only them should be able to call themselves Incels

Last edited:
I'm actually ugly, not a narcissist, and I put effort in. I won't go ER on anyone but myself.

I'm actually ugly, not a narcissist, and I put effort in. I won't go ER on anyone but myself.
Truecel Trait, subhumans simply don't have the energy to do anything as Drástic as killing someone let alone a Popular politician after being hated for existing their entire Life's, Incel shootings are mostly Narcicism+ASD combined with Blackpill in a young man with not sights to be an a actual Normie in the future

That's why MTC is so interesting, is an Exception to the Rule.

Strong first post.

There are no mentalcels. People are judged by LOOKS only. If you are mentally retarded but good looking people will go out of their way to help you in life.

Cope, Yamagami mogs him to hell and back.
Honestly Post-Dystopian Hellholes like Japan should not count, 60% of young men over there are either some variation of Incel, Mgtow or Omnivere man due that You either work 16 hours per day to gain a Deadbedrooms relationship or LDAR

And even if Yamagami was an Incel, he did what he did for Personal/Economic revenge for his Family not Even something involving him or his inceldom directly

There are no mentalcels. People are judged by LOOKS only. If you are mentally retarded but good looking people will go out of their way to help you in life.
1)Helping You if are at least 6+, Normies 4-5 are left to dust, men are expendible

2)That was not the point of My post, and in My opinión most mentalcels are either Volcels or Will become failed Normies or Normies in time, therefore not really Incel but some kind of later bloomer

1)Helping You if are at least 6+, Normies 4-5 are left to dust, men are expendible

2)That was not the point of My post, and in My opinión most mentalcels are either Volcels or Will become failed Normies or Normies in time, therefore not really Incel but some kind of later bloomer
This is for @K1ng N0th1ng

Truecel Trait, subhumans simply don't have the energy to do anything as Drástic as killing someone let alone a Popular politician after being hated for existing their entire Life's, Incel shootings are mostly Narcicism+ASD combined with Blackpill in a young man with not sights to be an a actual Normie in the future

That's why MTC is so interesting, is an Exception to the Rule.
Who's MTC?

You're right though

Most Incel shootings are done by dudes who feel very wronged and misplaced aka Chad mind (highly narcy) in incel body, truecels aka incel minds in incel bodies could never bother over something cause they get used to the abuse with time and it's just pointless to them, most will just rope or live silently.

Who's MTC?

You're right though

Most Incel shootings are done by dudes who feel very wronged and misplaced aka Chad mind (highly narcy) in incel body, truecels aka incel minds in incel bodies could never bother over something cause they get used to the abuse with time and it's just pointless to them, most will just rope or live silently.
Matthew Thomas Crooks

Sad thing is - is that the trump shooter only did it so he could be praised by blue pilled reddit cucks. But it cost him his life just for some reddit praise. Don't fall in the blue pill trap brothers:smonk:

wha
Honestly Post-Dystopian Hellholes like Japan should not count, 60% of young men over there are either some variation of Incel, Mgtow or Omnivere man due that You either work 16 hours per day to gain a Deadbedrooms relationship or LDAR

And even if Yamagami was an Incel, he did what he did for Personal/Economic revenge for his Family not Even something involving him or his inceldom directly
what does omnivere mean jfl?