Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Trump pill is fucking cope at this point

B

bcroger

Commander
★★★
I'm voting Trump but it is fucking over for Trump. He pretty much already lose. He would have to have a blow out debate performance with Harris to win.

Cuck trait: you worship some 6'3 Aryan status-maxxed chad billionare

Trump will easily beat that Curry Thot unless they rig it again.
No one liked Kamala before and no one likes her now.
Her popularity is fake

he won't win he's not as motivated as before something died inside of him lol. i'm happy he won't win tho still prefer harris over him even if i don't have a lot of hope and i'm not in the us anyways.

Media is trying to gaslight everyone into forgetting why Biden was trailing Trump BEFORE the debate. I’ll be surprised if it works

doesn't matter who you vote for, its still the same deep state running the show behind the curtains.

Trump will easily beat that Curry Thot unless they rig it again.
No one liked Kamala before and no one likes her now.
Her popularity is fake
Lmao yeah, shes starting to lose some more polling now. And her speeches got picked apart and she sounded stupid as hell. I hope she keeps talking so she can keep tanking. We'll see but I like Trump's odds over that curry thot as well

Either way it goes the usa is screwed if either of them wins the election. It's like choosing how you die, blowing your brains out with a shotgun or slowly using poison.:feelsbadman: