Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The truest sign of balding is not finding hair in the drain but having to pull hair out of your dickhole

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Multiple times now, a stray hair from my head has found itself into my dickhole while I fap, and I have had to uncomfortably pull it out.

The chances of this are so minuscule that to have it occur multiple times is the worst omen the Norwood Reaper can send.

This can even be fatal. I once heard that a hair lodged in a man's dickhole killed him during ejaculation. Be careful boyos.

It can kill you? Damn both dickpill and norwoodpill are deadly.

It can kill you? Damn both dickpill and norwoodpill are deadly.
Yes bro. iirc the strand of hair traveled from his dick deeper into his body and pierced something. JFL.

do you gape your dickhole?

do you gape your dickhole?
When I'm in bed I take my dick out of my underwear to fap. My dickhole then grinds against my blankie, which has hairs on it. As I fap a hair enters the hole, and they can pretty long too! Taking them out is very unsettling.