Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The true roles of feminism

• Thread starter The Foid Slayer
  • Start date
The Foid Slayer

The Foid Slayer

Self proclaimed master of darkness
★★
Feminism is all about equality (in reality, we know that what feminism does is buffing women in the areas where they are perceived as being worse off than men, but doing nothing about the areas where the situation is the opposite, so the end result is actually women becoming above men on average).

Feminism says men and women got to be "equal". Feminism says no to gender roles, no to male authority, no to age gaps. They want to make sure men and women are as "equal" as possible in a relationship (but only when them not being equal would put men in the perceived beneficial position - an ugly woman dating a Chad, or a poor woman dating a billionaire, does not apply - this inequality is acceptable).

In reality, people are actually turned on by the so called "power imbalances". Men on average want a feminine, younger, frailer, more petite girl, just as women on average want a masculine, tougher, older, bigger man. Most men have dominant kinks, most women have submissive ones.

Feminism makes both sexes less attractive to each other on average. But since, like aforementioned, the "power imbalance" situations are not persecuted when they are perceived as beneficial to women women, Chads and rich men (the elites) are the ones profiting from the current paradigm.

Feminism is about oppressing men

Women like being dominated in patriarchal ways, just not without their consent, they won't give consent to men who look like me.

The only time when people, and especially women, pretend that we're interchangeable in every sense (practical or symbolic), and that enforcing it is just an expression of equality, it's to make women compete with men : they lie and malignantly subvert what they perceive to be the natural order. That's why they are so cheeky about it and why feministic mantras are inherently aggressive like "girl power" or "the future is female" or "girls do it better" :foidSoy: (my sister has a t-shirt with the last one), not to even mention the fact that women stil want dominant high-t Chads.

As i said in another thread. Feminism and it's tangent bullshit is not about deconstructing some unnatural muh social construct, it's feminism that is extremely unnatural. Even hardcore feminists want a man that earns more than them. This world is insulting men 24/7 with this bullshit and i hate that ideologies like this insidiously creep into everything.

Last edited:
They don't want females to compete with men at all, because they know they'd lose in any fair competition. They'd rather use nepotism and favoritism like diversity quotas and affirmative action to not allow men to compete at all and disproportionately benefit mediocre unqualified females at the expense of other more marginalized groups. Feminism is an ideology for sore losers afraid of not being able to measure up to men at heart.
And since reality often disagrees with them as exhibited by the numerous differences in innate competences, aptitudes, skills, talents and abilities between men and women, they can't help but cope. They can't allow the real world the opportunity to show that equality between men and women isn't possible (because they're inherently different and fit different roles) so they use every means available to influence society to cater to them and prop up this fake artificial unnatural paradigm that's completely at odds with what happens without interference and the worst about it is they have to pretend like this is a natural state of affairs where men/women are the exact same when that's obviously not true to any sane functioning person.