Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting the true ridiculousness of the gynocentric world we live in.

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
men build society
men maintain society
men are physically superior
men have a higher iq (3-5 points)
men protect our country
men invented everything we all take for granted

and yet women view themselves as superior to 80% of us. why? because they have a vagina. it is a completely distorted world we live in.

If men never had high sex drives then women would be discarded.

Feminists don't like the civilization we created, and for good reason : women were indeed oppressed.

They think they're morally superior, not operationally.

power of the pussy am I right queens

men build society
men maintain society
men are physically superior
men have a higher iq (3-5 points)
men protect our country
men invented everything we all take for granted

and yet women view themselves as superior to 80% of us. why? because they have a vagina. it is a completely distorted world we live in.
wait 10000 years

women value will drop

men will realize at some point that theyre smarter and more valuable. Lol

but i do agree with everything

women are only useful at making babies. and its not even something they do, its what their bodies do. so you cant say women are valuable cus their bodies give birth to babies. its like saying men are valuable cus their sperm can impregnate women and make babies

wait 10000 years
I really hope we won't have to wait that long.

I personally believe that civilizations have long cycles where periods of patriarchal order are interrupted by episodes of revolution based on sexual liberation and possibly matriarchal order. Those cycles are just too long to figure in historical records, but maybe that's what the long Mayan cycles are about.

The Mayans did predict the end of the world in 2012 after all, didn't they ?

It's fun to imagine anyway.

I really hope we won't have to wait that long.

I personally believe that civilizations have long cycles where periods of patriarchal order are interrupted by episodes of revolution based on sexual liberation and possibly matriarchal order. Those cycles are just too long to figure in historical records, but maybe that's what the long Mayan cycles are about.

The Mayans did predict the end of the world in 2012 after all, didn't they ?

It's fun to imagine anyway.
I don't think so. in the last 100 years, surviving has become much much easier than it ever was before. societies in the past were too concerned with war/survival to have any kind of feminist revolution. this may be a phenomenon we will see in the future though.

Their power level is unlimited

The true ridiculous begins with their emancipation and the fact we're supposed to take them seriously.

Too many cucks

It's because humans are social animals and your worth is determined by your personal value to people around you. You as a man worth nothing because you're apparently ugly and don't make six figures a year to make up for it.