Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The true reason why you are suffering

Gokubro

Gokubro

Banned
-

The Divine Craniometer has cursed be from the very beginning.

The egg plays a role in selecting the sperm, so that means your mom wanted you to be born an incel and suffer on some visceral level.
My mom wanted me to be a short, autistic POS.

Fuuuuuck that's brutal
Females are committing evil acts without even realizing it. They're naturally heinous without being aware of it and they don't even have to consciously try to be evil to make men suffer. They do it inadvertently because the prerogative of every female's existence is to mate with good looking chads with superior genetics AND get away from ugly men trying to reproduce with her, which would entail making their lives as miserable as possible to make sure this never happens.

My mom wanted me to be a short, autistic POS.
Even if she never intended to make you suffer with her conscious deliberate choices and premeditated actions, she still desired to make you experience pain and suffering deep inside her subconsciousness.

Height is more important. 6 5 or cliff

Females are committing evil acts without even realizing it. They're naturally heinous without being aware of it and they don't even have to consciously try to be evil to make men suffer. They do it inadvertently because the prerogative of every female's existence is to mate with good looking chads with superior genetics AND get away from ugly men trying to reproduce with her, which would entail making their lives as miserable as possible to make sure this never happens.
True

Wait a second, that wasn't a picture of an androgen receptor..

I thought the dumb maxila was the jaw

Again I have seen attractive foids with short chads. I have never seen a foid dating ugly men. See?
HEight halo is insane. A 3/10 face but 6"7 has same smv as tom cruise tbh

HEight halo is insane. A 3/10 face but 6"7 has same smv as tom cruise tbh
No, much higher smv then that of Tom cruise, I see 3/10 6’6+ in relationships pretty often. Let’s not forget what happened after Tom cruise divorced Nicole Kidman, he got brutally mocked on tv. 3/10 6’6+ is never going to get mocked by anyone maybe only by 7’0+ bullies

No, much higher smv then that of Tom cruise, I see 3/10 6’6+ in relationships pretty often. Let’s not forget what happened after Tom cruise divorced Nicole Kidman, he got brutally mocked on tv. 3/10 6’6+ is never going to get mocked by anyone maybe only by 7’0+ bullies
7'0+ is like 0.01% .

maxilla doesnt really matter for men unless garbage

jaw and chin matters more