Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The true reason why there are some many famous male celebrities that are getting caught with minors.

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
Whether it's Dr Disrespect, Drake, Diddy, or Mr Beast's crew. Every famous guy seems to be fucking underage girls these days. Not to say they didn't before but recently we've getting back to back allegations and leaked DMs. And I have a theory on why that relates to the incel epidemic. To quick and blunt my belief is that many of these men (Trannies and gays who engage in this behavior excluded for obvious reasons) get young women who are below the age of 18 are for two reasons.

1. They are easily impressed and not has jaded as women who are above the age of 18. Thus making them more malleable and easily imprintable.

2. The more important reason, they are more likely to be virgins. You gotta think of it like this, you a rich celebrity guy in your 20s or 30s. You have status and money but probably not looks so your only way to get laid is to use your first two advantages. The issue with that though is that even if your getting hot Stacy tier women if they all around your age then they have definitely been ran through like the yellow light. None of them will truly be cooperative house wife material and they will never truly respect you. However if the girl in question is in her kid teens the is still a chance that she might be a virgin and as stated by reason 1 easily imprintable.

I don't think it's cause these men are actual kid touchers in the truest sense. I really believe that it's because of western society's lack of checking women's hypergamy and sluttiness which both the average woman to have a triple digit body count and created undesirable men like us. This also causes men with power, money and status to use any means necessary to get a "pure" woman.

Yep its simple, men generally don't prefer roasties with loose pussies

My controversial take is that men and women actually reach adulthood by age 16. But because of infantilization that also effected boys, we saw the age of consent increase to 18. It was also because Humans started to live longer, but I believe infantilization plays a larger role here.

Not to say that I am advocating for pedophilia (Which in truth means you platonically love children before the word was perverted), but really it should be called "Ephebophilia" which had been around ever since the dawn of time.

Adulthood is reached when puberty. The rest is pure marxist-leninist agitprop.

, 'Are you calling me a Marxist bucko?!
If you think adulthood is reached at 16, then yes. It is just a stupid idealistic thing made by societies to separate what is adulthood and what is not based in utilitary concepts, but never what is objective and easily proved generally: puberty.

Stop beating around the bush. 14 - 17 is when females enter their prime.

If you think adulthood is reached at 16, then yes. It is just a stupid idealistic thing made by societies to separate what is adulthood and what is not based in utilitary concepts, but never what is objective and easily proved generally: puberty.
So what age do you think adulthood is reached?

Arguably, there are more foid pedophiles. We just don't look good past 30. That's the reason.

I know. I’m just mentioning when I hit it and when I consider myself to have reached adulthood
Brutal. Do you think your late puberty has had any effect or is it the cause of something or just something?

Brutal. Do you think your late puberty has had any effect or is it the cause of something or just something?
It definitely contributed to my inceldom big time, I can guarantee you of it. I was always called a skinny twig and was shorter than my peers, plus baby faced. I was constantly teased for these things. Not bragging, but my looks drastically improved after puberty and the 2 years after that with a 55 pound weight gain and 6 inch height gain. Wish I had my current looks back in early high school when it mattered most. My mind got so fucked from being bullied and ostracized during my teen years that I just couldn’t recover, as I was so far behind socially.

Main reasons:

-No baggage (No kids or abusive baby daddies in the picture from prior failed relationships).

-Low to no bodycount (yes this is very important you stupid cunts reading this. Men do not want used goods!)

-Can actually pairbond with you because they haven’t been ran through by every goddamned guy on earth (except us inkwells of course).

-Easy to get along with and malleable to your suggestions on how to act and behave sexually, romantically and otherwise. No psychological walls in place guarding her from loving you or being loved by you since she hasn’t been emotionally hurt yet.

I can’t blame these guys for doing what they did at all.

Arguably, there are more foid pedophiles. We just don't look good past 30. That's the reason.
Yes, but they are massively underreported due to societal bias and the fact that boys aren't taken as seriously when it comes to SA. Some would even call you ''gay'' regardless of the way a roastie took advantage of you, or if she's even good looking to begin with.

Plus, we all see from recent eras that women's brains are defective in the sense that they prefer androgynous pretty boys rather than bearded masculine chads, so it makes sense that they would assault small children who look a little more like women.

Its because elites force them to do satanic rituals, and if they disobey the elites, the elites will expose the crimes of pedophila and such

a lot of modern pop culture is directed towards young foids

if celebs' main audience is young foids, most of their groupies will also be young foids. so they'll become 'pedos'

that's why tons of pop-punk bands, etc., have had 'underage' groupies. it's not that they're all magically 'pedos,' it's that they're having sex with what's offered to them

Adulthood is reached when puberty. The rest is pure marxist-leninist agitprop.

Thank you.

OP you are coping massively. These celebrities don’t go with minors because they are « easier » to get or because they are « kid toucher » ( except trannies )

They go with 15, 16, 17 yo sluts because they are hot as fuck and in their prime. They are also most probably not virgin at all if they are slutty enough to fuck a celebrity.

They also probably fuck a ton of 18-20 yo females which are usually just as hot

Last edited:
Stop beating around the bush. 14 - 17 is when females enter their prime.

Spot the fuck on.

The whole confusion between minor and children is feminist propaganda.

Main reasons:

-No baggage (No kids or abusive baby daddies in the picture from prior failed relationships).

-Low to no bodycount (yes this is very important you stupid cunts reading this. Men do not want used goods!)

-Can actually pairbond with you because they haven’t been ran through by every goddamned guy on earth (except us inkwells of course).

-Easy to get along with and malleable to your suggestions on how to act and behave sexually, romantically and otherwise. No psychological walls in place guarding her from loving you or being loved by you since she hasn’t been emotionally hurt yet.

Incredibly written. I'm not any of the users on here that go out of their way to insult women. This is a well sum up of it and what I been saying. I'm not saying an older women can't love but mostly because she'll always have love for those or him that came before you if she has a child by him. An older women is most likely angry for all the reasons she has to and has done everything. I'm well convinced I will never find that real delicate connection fresh experience. No girl will want me by this point which has nothing to do with incelism.

Whether it's Dr Disrespect, Drake, Diddy, or Mr Beast's crew. Every famous guy seems to be fucking underage girls these days. Not to say they didn't before but recently we've getting back to back allegations and leaked DMs. And I have a theory on why that relates to the incel epidemic. To quick and blunt my belief is that many of these men (Trannies and gays who engage in this behavior excluded for obvious reasons) get young women who are below the age of 18 are for two reasons.

1. They are easily impressed and not has jaded as women who are above the age of 18. Thus making them more malleable and easily imprintable.

2. The more important reason, they are more likely to be virgins. You gotta think of it like this, you a rich celebrity guy in your 20s or 30s. You have status and money but probably not looks so your only way to get laid is to use your first two advantages. The issue with that though is that even if your getting hot Stacy tier women if they all around your age then they have definitely been ran through like the yellow light. None of them will truly be cooperative house wife material and they will never truly respect you. However if the girl in question is in her kid teens the is still a chance that she might be a virgin and as stated by reason 1 easily imprintable.

I don't think it's cause these men are actual kid touchers in the truest sense. I really believe that it's because of western society's lack of checking women's hypergamy and sluttiness which both the average woman to have a triple digit body count and created undesirable men like us. This also causes men with power, money and status to use any means necessary to get a "pure" woman.
Or they're just nonces.

Frankly, I don't care if they're going for kids that are above the age of 14. However, anything below that and I mustn't lie, I genuinely do hold contempt for them. Troon or not.

Main reasons:

These two. It's hard for me to even read it.

Main reasons:

Tbh , Western society is hyper gynocentric and Woman have imploded Egos in their mid 20ths . / higher Risk of Cheating or being more Deceptive .

Really cant blaue those Guys einher, you gotta use every Advantage your Given in this Shit "

Probably cause they're at the point where they are not a full-on whore yet used by 100s of men