Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The true reason normies reject the biology pill

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
The biology pill is what I have named the realization that the ultimate fate of all living beings humans included, is merely the final end result of a deterministic process that is controlled by physics and biology. Your looks, height, race, IQ, voice, charisma etc are all decided by your genetics and you have no control over it at all. Since success is determined almost only by these factors you don't control shit in life.

The reason normies continue to ignore biology is because literally every single mainstream ideology (both left and right) is based on the assumption that the world is meritocratic and that means that swallowing the biology pill would completely destroy almost everything that they believe. For example some time ago John Rogan was interviewing this guy who insisted that the whole universe was just driven by physics and that if you turned the clock back in time and let things happen again things would happen exactly the same because that is simply how physics work. It was a perfectly rational argument. And how did Rogan respond? He said he did not like the idea because he thought it was "dangerous". Wow! What a convincing argument.

Actually, here is the video about free will and how it doesn't really exist. The relevant part starts at 2:07 and lasts until 6:41

Normies can't handle the biology pill. It would force them to throw out virtually EVERYTHING they have convinced themselves about in regards to how the world works and destroy all of their delusions. They can't handle this and so they continue to ignore science.

Last edited:
Bluepill and redpill are such common copes for a reason. It is because reality is a horrible monster which our primal minds were never meant to face. I have always believed that HP Lovecraft was, deep down, a blackpilled man, if you look at the nature of monsters in his books, specifically Cthulhu, you'll see a pattern. Cthulhu is a hidden god-like entity whose existance serves to prove how tiny and helpless man and other animals truly are, whoever finds out about his existance becomes isolated by his knowelage and driven to madness by the unrelenting realization of how his perception of world is limited and, undeniably, wrong.

The first few lines of Call of Cthulhu convey what I mean a lot better than I can. They aren't bluepilled because they are stupid, they are bluepilled because they are weak and/or in denial.

John Rogan was interviewing this guy who insisted that the whole universe was just driven by physics and that if you turned the clock back in time and let things happen again things would happen exactly the same because that is simply how physics work.
that's not how physics work. that's how we believed physics works more than 100 years ago.

however I do think it's true that most of our potential is determined at birth.

determinism eliminates the concept of responsibility.
because what you do is already established.
you can not declare a criminal guilty if what he did was entirely determined by external factors.

True. People can't accept the simple fact that life is ridiculously unjust, they rationalize it to oblivion.

determinism is a shit normie ideology that should be eradicated. essentialism and compatibilism trumps everything.

compatibilism trumps everything.

To be quite h. I wasn't familiar with this term before, but it's a pretty good descriptor of my own stance.

What you are - and what you will elect to do - is positioned at the nexus of genotype and environment; there is no room for anything else, at least limited to the scope of material causality. Regardless, you may act as you will according to the set of drives, inclinations, and abilities you have been furnished from these sources.

There's an apt quote by Schopenhauer included in the Wikipedia page for compatibilism:

Man can do what he wills but he cannot will what he wills.

Last edited:
determinism is a shit normie ideology

Since the fuck when was determinism a normie ideology? It's as far removed from normie bluepill dogma as possible.

Anybody who believes that they have any real control over their ultimate fate is a fucking delusional cuck.