Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The True path to Ascension is to Cultmaxx and Teenmaxx

Dalaran

Dalaran

Banned
-
Yesterday, I laid out in detail how pointless ascension is to the mediocre incel as many place false hope into moving to another location (Geomaxxing), gaining wealth (Moneymaxxing) or building muscle (Gymcelling). However, I don't want anyone to rope themselves because of some online suicidefuel that they read. I'm going to demonstrate to you logically as to why I believe that joining a cult-like organisation, moving up its ranks and Teenmaxxing through the cult is the only viable option for incels in the 21st century.

Now, my definition of Teenmaxxing is somewhere between the ages of 15-19. Anything 13 or below is dangerous territory and I'm not even going to entertain this area. I'm focusing on sexually matured females between 15-19 who are fully developed in terms physical appearance. Although Feminist laws portray them as innocent angels (minors), social media exposes them for being disloyal and consciously aware of their universally sexually desired genes. As far as I've concerned, 16 is the new 18, especially since the age of puberty is being reached at a younger age due to changes in diet/food. Unfortunately, age of consent laws are not update to date with age of puberty which has been scientifically proven to happen at an earlier age than someone born back in 1950.

By joining a cult based on X,Y,Z such as race, God, science, or whatever, you are increasing your chances of passing your genes on. Contrary to Freemasonic thinking that has given birth to the modern-world, we are a collectivist species and naturally desire to organically bond with one another no matter what obstacle stands in our way. This is the reason why I admire Mormonism because I notice that females are mentally preparing themselves for marriage and offspring in the name of God. (Not gloating) I even received a random message off a Mormon Foid on Facebook once during the summer as she attempted to convert me to her Mormon religion. She was willing to meet to hand me a book of Mormon but I declined because it was too weird and I don't want to catch a virus. That's just one example of the power of CultMaxxing.

In conclusion, ascension is virtually impossible unless you are at least a chadlite or chad. Your only hope is to Cultmaxx like a Mormon and to TeenMaxx by marrying some young girl who is 17 or 18. She will view you as a guiding member of the cult, worship you as a high status/ high quality male, allow you to pass on your genes because you are an important member of the group, and feel natural attraction to you because you are at least 8+ years older than her. This is how Hitler passed on his genes to Eva Braun, Stalin to his mistress, Mussolini as well etc. Hitler built a quasi-religious political party based on racial struggle and most of the leaders were clearly incels (Especially Heinrich Himmler).

Furthermore, ever notice how ''free love'' happened a lot during the 60's and 70's in the US when cults were being created? Now, I'm not advocating that you become the next Charles Manson but I've always noticed that you have a higher chance of seriously ascending if you join/form a religious/cult-like group and you have access to 18+ girls via social circle.

Just Charles Mansonmaxx bro; 1,57m and he slayed lots of pussy through his cult. :feelsautistic:

Just crimemax tbh

ascension is virtually impossible unless you are at least a chadlite or chad.
Not true. Normies have girlfriends, sex and are generally happy. +8 theory is bs

Not true. Normies have girlfriends, sex and are generally happy. +8 theory is bs
Normie males accept cuckold relationships and don't mind that she was with 5+ men while he was in college. Most normie relationships are one of dissatisfaction, sexual unhappiness, paranoia, financial problems, pair-bonding issues, trust issues etc. That's why divorce rates are through the roof. They look happy on the outside but I know from interacting with females that they whine and complain about their relationship non-stop. You can successfully date a girl below if you're below 8/10 in looks but you need to be older than her and wealthier. In other words, compensation for lack of looks. JFL :feelsrope:

every incel is a volcel for not thug/darktriad/cultmaxxing

Should we assume you did this already? Or are you a volcel bi your own beliefs?
Woe is the man who is not true to himself .

Just freemasonmaxx bro

Should we assume you did this already? Or are you a volcel bi your own beliefs?
Woe is the man who is not true to himself .
Yes I would be a volcel under that logic. I never said this was my belief though

Very high IQ. Even LRonHubbard got pussy lined up this way and hes ogre. Kim Jong-Un and Kim Jong-Il have fucking pleasure brigades but thats nexzt level.

Only thing you need is charisma and darktriadmaxxing. And some grasp on manipulation. Which is out of reach for most incels. Though LRH had no charisma and he pulled it off.

Very good thread based greycel

Cultmaxxing is a form of statusmaxxing. You are creating your own little society and putting yourself at the top.

In conclusion, ascension is virtually impossible unless you are at least a chadlite or chad. Your only hope is to Cultmaxx like a Mormon and to TeenMaxx by marrying some young girl who is 17 or 18.
I know a dude who did literally this. I've not seen him since but apparently he's a low status father with children and a jobless obese wife. Kinda shitty.

The sad thing is that it truly works. But if you do that in the modern west you'll get into trouble.
This is unfortunately true.