Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The True Number of Dateless KHHVs Is Much Lower Than What’s Believed Here

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
In my health class only taken by the upperclassmen of my high school so you’re taking about 16-18 year olds here, we had to stand up to a series of personal questions about ourselves in this exercise to widen our perspectives of others and one of the questions was have you ever dated someone to which 80-90 percent of the class stood up to and the class is 50 percent East Asian, race with the lowest levels of sexual promiscuity and romantic experiences.

Dateless KHHVs over 20 is probably under 5 percent at most in western nations. :blackpill:

Last edited:
That's because most ppl are Normies, not chads or incels, so Normies at least get the occasional pussy/gf.

Obviously. Anyone who thinks incels are a majorly of men or that a lot of men are like us is retarded. Unironically go outside if you think most men are involuntary celibate:smonk:
True asf
they are not ppl they are just fucking subhumans whores carcasses shoot them all down and bang their asses well by bbc
:feelswhat:

We should create an incel town no normies allowed
Most guys get laid and have experiences with holes, we as incels are a minority

Most males (normies) lie about sexual activity.

Obviously, only retards believe inceldom is a huge % there would be militias , rioting if it was what some autists here claim

Life starts when you're 8/10 facially. At least 20% of your classmates are lying, however, a good majority aren't as most normies aren't KHHVs. :feelsUgh:

hard to know whos telling the truth

hard to know whos telling the truth
This also past highschool and College, many normie men become incel(balding,fatter, women standards up).

Yeah, it's because we're a statistical outlier, by definition, that means are numbers are small, and we are a very rare breed.

Obviously. Anyone who thinks incels are a majorly of men or that a lot of men are like us is retarded. Unironically go outside if you think most men are involuntary celibate:smonk:
:yes:
22 years old and that is all I have I can´t spend it on stupid things the normies parents are earinings like $100 000 annually
That's more than twice what I have at 32.

Incels have always been a minority. However, more low tier normie males are staying dateless virgins and are increasingly getting blackpilled. @Edmund_Kemper might provide some useful statistics and articles on the topic.

That's because most ppl are Normies, not chads or incels, so Normies at least get the occasional pussy/gf.
When I think of a normie, I think of someone who has had a relationship with at least a low tier becky gf where he has had sex with her a bunch of times. Many of these dudes who are not dateless KHHVs are dudes who maybe got a hug, date, or even kiss, but are still virgins. Some have been able to have a random one night stand but never had a relationship, others have had relationships with landwhales.

So of the above groups, none are truecels who fit this forum, but are also not your typical normie who experiences a decent relationship. So even if dateless KHHVs are only 5%, calling 95% of men normies, while implying every normie gets a relationship with a becky, is misleading.

22 years old and that is all I have I can´t spend it on stupid things the normies parents are earinings like $100 000 annually
You would have roped already if you were a 3rdworldcel

When I think of a normie, I think of someone who has had a relationship with at least a low tier becky gf where he has had sex with her a bunch of times. Many of these dudes who are not dateless KHHVs are dudes who maybe got a hug, date, or even kiss, but are still virgins. Some have been able to have a random one night stand but never had a relationship, others have had relationships with landwhales.

So of the above groups, none are truecels who fit this forum, but are also not your typical normie who experiences a decent relationship. So even if dateless KHHVs are only 5%, calling 95% of men normies, while implying every normie gets a relationship with a becky, is misleading.
One night stand is still something a Normie can get, not saying that all Normies will have equal experiences in dating, but they have varying success at times. True Incels on the other hand, cannot have even a hug from a Foid, let alone any more physical intimacy. Generally those types of Normies are Low-Tier Normies or Failed Normies, and they're the type that will convince that they're trucels.

One night stand is still something a Normie can get, not saying that all Normies will have equal experiences in dating, but they have varying success at times. True Incels on the other hand, cannot have even a hug from a Foid, let alone any more physical intimacy. Generally those types of Normies are Low-Tier Normies or Failed Normies, and they're the type that will convince that they're trucels.
If I got a hug from a foid I would still feel like an incel. Imagine being virgin shamed your whole life and then getting a hug and thinking you're not incel. :feelstastyman:

Some of those guys are lying to save face or they consider a girl who used them as a free meal ticket as a "date" (which is still more than what I get but my point still stands).

Plandemic has ruined more souls than before. And it was already fucked up before.

lmao JFL if you think that none of them lied. Can't believe you're so damn naive.

If it was me in that class YOU BET YOUR FUCKING ASS that I would be jumping up from that seat in a heartbeat. I admire people with courage, but you're an idiot if you ever admit to being a KHV. In this modern sick world no-one will respect you, nobody at all. You might as well go to a salon and tattoo "I'm a LOSER" on your forehead. Everyone is obsessed about the status nowadays and they'll never hang out with some unwanted virgin social outcast because it'll lower their own value.

I remember one dude in our class kind of hinted about being a virgin, poor guy almost got slaughtered by the wave of laughter and ridicule. Luckily for him it was almost the end of the course so he didn't suffer for too long. No way in hell I'll ever do the same mistake he did.

In reality 1/3 of your class are hopeless virgins, and I'm being generous with this statement.

there are statistics that claim the opposite

its a jewish double game and "science" is their weapon

literally just go outside and observe do u see curries with girls or walking alone with head down?

its obvious, only tall good looking white men get all women

thats so obvious that even questioning it, is straight up gaslighting

We should create an incel town no normies allowed
I advocate for invading Madagascar and establish the Incellah Empire, all native niggers will be our slaves, those who don't subjugate will die :bigbrain:

What should I do? I have no friend shit money like an $28k of savings and ugly motherfucker face. I am mfking incel I have no more power to face the hordes of normies I am all alone but do not give fuck because it will not change the fact that my glock is bereit
dude u could fuck prime slave cunny bareback in thailand for like 2 years straight with 28k

Facts, we are the silently suffering minority.

If I got a hug from a foid I would still feel like an incel. Imagine being virgin shamed your whole life and then getting a hug and thinking you're not incel. :feelstastyman:
That means you're not ugly enough for Foids to avoid you. :feelswhat:.

Seeing all the delusionalcels on here genuinely believing that 90% of men are incels is amazing. If we're the vast majority, would inceldom even be a bad thing? The truth is that we're a small, irrelevant minority.

It's the 80/20 principle. 80% of men are miserable, not dateless KHHVs. Being led around and getting one date or kiss every few years in exchange for a lifetime of hard work is not a dateless KHHV, but still not a life worth living.

The problem is that nowadays, among the young, most good men are deprived of womb access (and a quality gene pool, quality sex, family, children, etc.) to a comical extent compared to the amount of effort they put in trying to please, serve, and provide for women.

The problem is not that all men or even any men necessarily are incels, the problem is the effort differential, women's monopoly over the womb, and women not providing what is needed for society to sustain itself despite being bribed more than ever.

Last edited:
I am dateless and KHV (not hugless) but yes I agree. I know no one else irl who is truly dateless or even kissless for that matter.

I know how rare it is to be in this group that’s why I hate that I have to be here so much

JBB and JBA disproved

@Blackpill Rage
@Dregster666
there are statistics that claim the opposite

its a jewish double game and "science" is their weapon

literally just go outside and observe do u see curries with girls or walking alone with head down?

its obvious, only tall good looking white men get all women

thats so obvious that even questioning it, is straight up gaslighting
this graph says that black men slay

Last edited: