Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The True Indentity of THE ANTICHRIST 666

• Thread starter BabyFuck McGirlsex
  • Start date
BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
  • Foids are collectively the biblical ANTICHRIST 666
  • Think about this logically
  • The most evil force cited in The Book Of Revelations is "the great whore of babylon" who is called the "mother of prostitutes and abominations" (Revelations 17 v 1 - 18) this description accurately fits every modern day foid
  • its hidden in plain sight that foids are pure evil and vile
  • (Revelations 19 v 2) The great whore corrupts the earth with her fornication and adultery(onlyfans, premium snapchat, hypergamy, foids walking around dressed like literal whores, abortions)
  • What happened after foid rights were actualised in the 1960's? did we have foids contributing to Religion, Arts, science, Culture, Politics and Technology?
  • FUCK NO! Foid rights brought us wide spread degeneracy and misandry
  • Biblically speaking foids are the number one destroyer of Righteous Men - Adam, Samson, king David, Solomon, e.t.c
  • Foids should be all rounded up and put in cages in Minecraft ofcourse, failure to this will mean that inceldom will never end and the world as we know it will.

Foids are demons, but the Antichrist is a male who is known to have a beard.
Foids are definitely evil but I think the Antichrist is a singular man and the evil of foids are his soldiers and messengers.

Foids are definitely evil but I think the Antichrist is a singular man and the evil of foids are his soldiers and messengers.
Based
But where did you get that the Antichrist is a man?

• The most evil force cited in The Book Of Revelations is "the great whore of babylon" who is called the "mother of prostitutes and abominations" (Revelations 17 v 1 - 18) this description accurately fits every modern day foid
  • (Revelations 19 v 2) The great whore corrupts the earth with her fornication and adultery(onlyfans, premium snapchat, hypergamy, foids walking around dressed like literal whores, abortions)
  • What happened after foid rights were actualised in the 1960's? did we have foids contributing to Religion, Arts, science, Culture, Politics and Technology?
  • Biblically speaking foids are the number one destroyer of Righteous Men - Adam, Samson, king David, Solomon, e.t.c
  • Foids should be all rounded up and put in cages in Minecraft ofcourse, failure to this will mean that inceldom will never end and the world as we know it will.
Damn, this is an interesting take. It’s true though. It has to get a little worse before we see the Antichrist though. If Joe Biden and his whore vp get elected I’m sure we don’t have much though

Damn, this is an interesting take. It’s true though. It has to get a little worse before we see the Antichrist though. If Joe Biden and his whore vp get elected I’m sure we don’t have much though
The book of revelations is based and scary : there is a great war coming that will be worse than WWII
I made a thread about this a while ago, and it has some good discussion on this topic (although there is a lot of shitposting as well).
I'll link it here:
Based Thread
But when the bible says "man" does it not refer to humans? In contrast to angels or otherwise?

Last edited:
The book of revelations is based and scary : there is a great war coming that will be worse than WWII

Based Thread
But when the bible says "man" does it not refer to humans? In contrast to angels or otherwise?

I'm not sure, but on quick research, the Whore of Babylon is described as riding a scarlet beast, which is understood to be the Antichrist...
This may argue that these are two distinct things, but it might also argue the opposite.
I don't know too much about it, tbh.

I'm not sure, but on quick research, the Whore of Babylon is described as riding a scarlet beast, which is understood to be the Antichrist...
This may argue that these are two distinct things, but it might also argue the opposite.
I don't know too much about it, tbh.
Based
But its evident that being a giga whore (like most foids today) is not a good thing and is associated with bad things even biblically speaking

Based
But its evident that being a giga whore (like most foids today) is not a good thing and is associated with bad things even biblically speaking
of course. it's extremely bad according to the bible.
that's why a lot of people believe end times are near, since degeneracy is becoming so common.

of course. it's extremely bad according to the bible.
that's why a lot of people believe end times are near, since degeneracy is becoming so common.
Revelation 14 :4 is lifefuel for virgins. Blessed are those that have not defiled themselves with women

Prophetic IQ.

The antichrist will be a homosexual feminist enabler.

Satan

bn Umar reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The False Messiah will come upon this marsh of Marriqanat (near Medina). Most of those who go out to him will be women, until a man goes back to his wife, his mother, his daughter, his sister, and his aunt to shackle them tightly, fearing they would go out to him.

Check This Out , it's very enlightening

6 foot tall
6 inch dick
6 figure wage
minimum

You may be on to something.
Originally the whore of Babylon was Semiramis who married her son the great hunter Nimrod. She was worshipped as The Queen of Heaven .
When they had a sickly son called Tammuz , he died before his 7th days.
Tammuz was worshipped bi the people and this "Mother&Child" religion was practiced all over the world.
Figurines of a foid holding an infant son are found in excavations all over China dating before the birth of Jesus of Nazareth.

This is where we get Christmas from the Vatican and that is still being celebrated bi at least half of the world population.

Elites such as presidents(democrats/republicans) and CEO of fortune 500 companies also make a yearly pilgrimage to Bohemian Grove in California. Alex Jones once sneaked in with video footage that I saw. There is a big statue of an owl, a sacrifice called the Cremation of Care, and the worshipping of a female Deity.

As you can see, the owl have been a forefront occultic symbol for many wealthy celebrities in recent years. This "whore of Babylon" have been represented bi rock star starting with Madonna back in the 1980s and recently with Lady Gaga.
The final " Whore of BABYLON" could be a single mum and she may very well be either the AntiChrist, the False Prophet, or the Beast, 1 part of the Unholy trinity.

Last edited:
The antichrist will be a homosexual feminist enabler.
Based.
Homosexuality is of the DEVIL himself
High IQ picture ngl
bn Umar reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The False Messiah will come upon this marsh of Marriqanat (near Medina). Most of those who go out to him will be women, until a man goes back to his wife, his mother, his daughter, his sister, and his aunt to shackle them tightly, fearing they would go out to him.

Based
Based
Based
BASED ! !
You may be on to something.
Originally the whore of Babylon was Semiramis who married her son the great hunter Nimrod. She was worshipped as The Queen of Heaven .
When they had a sickly son called Tammuz , he died before his 7th days.
Tammuz was worshipped bi the people and this "Mother&Child" religion was practiced all over the world.
Figurines of a foid holding an infant son are found in excavations all over China dating before the birth of Jesus of Nazareth.

This is where we get Christmas from the Vatican and that is still being celebrated bi at least half of the world population.

Elites such as presidents(democrats/republicans) and CEO of fortune 500 companies also make a yearly pilgrimage to Bohemian Grove in California. Alex Jones once sneaked in with video footage that I saw. There is a big statue of an owl, a sacrifice called the Cremation of Care, and the worshipping of a female Deity.

As you can see, the owl have been a forefront occultic symbol for many wealthy celebrities in recent years. This "whore of Babylon" have been represented bi rock star starting with Madonna back in the 1980s and recently with Lady Gaga.
The final " Whore of BABYLON" could be a single mum and she may very well be either the AntiChrist, the False Prophet, or the Beast, 1 part of the Unholy trinity.
NOSTRADAMUS IQ
Very based reply ngl

6 foot tall
6 inch dick
6 figure wage
minimum
ANNUNAKI IQ

Last edited:

I have watched this clip more than 10 times. Islam is beyond based and is very reasonable and practical regarding how women should be treated. @MuslimCell forgive me for asking - but why are you inkwell? Islam seems to have most of its women under control

I have watched this clip more than 10 times. Islam is beyond based and is very reasonable and practical regarding how women should be treated. @MuslimCell forgive me for asking - but why are you inkwell? Islam seems to have most of its women under control
buddy boys , i am living in a country where islam is the religion but the laws and rules are not according to the sharia , we have instead a kinda modern feminist government and constitution . my country is a MUSLIM country only by name . so i can't use islam for my benefits Also i am a neet so i have no money . the job market is bad and the salaries are low . so it won't be easy for me to build a family and attract a foid without money to support her .also if i am ugly i do not want to marry and make ugly children or marry another ugly foid . i am lookMaxxing tho . butin the end i am know just going religious spiritual monk mode .
islam is based and good but it's oppressed by the anti christ and his modern new world order . also those new modern muslim are nothing but another cattles that follow the anti christ .
in these time where the last hour is close we are ordered to just abundant the modern world with it cities and trials and live far in the countryside where the modern satatinc degenracy can't effect us . until god send his mehdi as khalifah so we canfight finally against the anti chrise and his allies .
imran hosein is a based enlightened true muslim scholar unlike the new modern muslim scholars . he have written many books and have many lectures on youtube .
god knows best .

Women are the embodiment of sin. Not that it matters, religion is a load of shit anyway. Obviously there is no god. All we can do is hope that they all suffer. But in a world made for them it will never happen.

buddy boys , i am living in a country where islam is the religion but the laws and rules are not according to the sharia , we have instead a kinda modern feminist government and constitution . my country is a MUSLIM country only by name . so i can't use islam for my benefits Also i am a neet so i have no money . the job market is bad and the salaries are low . so it won't be easy for me to build a family and attract a foid without money to support her .also if i am ugly i do not want to marry and make ugly children or marry another ugly foid . i am lookMaxxing tho . butin the end i am know just going religious spiritual monk mode .
islam is based and good but it's oppressed by the anti christ and his modern new world order . also those new modern muslim are nothing but another cattles that follow the anti christ .
in these time where the last hour is close we are ordered to just abundant the modern world with it cities and trials and live far in the countryside where the modern satatinc degenracy can't effect us . until god send his mehdi as khalifah so we canfight finally against the anti chrise and his allies .
imran hosein is a based enlightened true muslim scholar unlike the new modern muslim scholars . he have written many books and have many lectures on youtube .
god knows best .
B R U T A L
The Antichrist is making our lives hell by making foids to be giga hypergamous.
Tonight i will be watching all the Imran Hosein videos i can get my hands on
Women are the embodiment of sin. Not that it matters, religion is a load of shit anyway. Obviously there is no god. All we can do is hope that they all suffer. But in a world made for them it will never happen.
Cope - God is real tbh.
The richest people on earth worship satan - if satan is real then God is real

Last edited:
All women need to be put on re-education camps
full

B R U T A L
The Antichrist is making our lives hell by making foids to be giga hypergamous.
Tonight i will be watching all the Imran Hosein videos i can get my hands on
they are addicted to watch at first