Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The true female version of Inceldom

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
Yes there are femcels. But I dont see them as female versions of incels since they just have to hight of standereds. A real female version of a incel in my opinion would be somone who goes through the same or simuler opression as a incel. Case in point her.

View: https://youtu.be/9TNYQi9l808?si=RbCgA_ycy2XdukHe

To be honest, I may be kissless but Im not faithless in life. Being faithless is alot worse then being kissless. You can say she is a stacy but she deosnt have the mind set of one as you see. I know yall are gonna call me cuck but Ill fucking say it again. I dont hate women, I hate privleged shit heads abusing there privlege. Like what most stacys do. Let this be a reminder that there is a female counterpart of us. And you can say to me what makes a incel but come on, how many of us had socially successful lives here? Heres to hoping this thread deosnt drag me into a world of shit because I chose to be more raw then usuall.

how do you fail life on easy mode

Yes there are femcels. But I dont see them as female versions of incels since they just have to hight of standereds. A real female version of a incel in my opinion would be somone who goes through the same or simuler opression as a incel. Case in point her.

View: https://youtu.be/9TNYQi9l808?si=RbCgA_ycy2XdukHe

To be honest, I may be kissless but Im not faithless in life. Being faithless is alot worse then being kissless. You can say she is a stacy but she deosnt have the mind set of one as you see. I know yall are gonna call me cuck but Ill fucking say it again. I dont hate women, I hate privleged shit heads abusing there privlege. Like what most stacys do. Let this be a reminder that there is a female counterpart of us. And you can say to me what makes a incel but come on, how many of us had socially successful lives here? Heres to hoping this thread deosnt drag me into a world of shit because I chose to be more raw then usuall.

she doesnt look bad mtb would fuck

VXMay-1726027015-embed-IMG_6294.jpeg

She wasn't even ugly

Her only issue was that she got unlucky with her school peers. Her issues would’ve quickly gone away if she switched to a new school. Incels suffer from their looks which is unchangeable.

Her only issue was that she got unlucky with her school peers. Her issues would’ve quickly gone away if she switched to a new school. Incels suffer from their looks which is unchangeable.
You might actually be right assuming the reputation deosnt spread by social media.