Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The true difference between an incel and a volcel

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
An incel is someone with a dick who hasn't had sex

A volcel is someone with a vagina who hasn't had sex

A volcel is also someone with the username Personalityinkwell on the website incels.co who joined on the 27th of December 2019.

could be many people
A volcel is also someone with the username coppernicus on the website incels.co who joined on the 24th of March 2020.

My cute adorable loli waifu of culture is volcel, because rejects all men who are not me

For a second I thought, how come @LastGerman is writing about something other than the driverlicense pill. :feelshaha::feelshaha:

An incel is someone with a dick who hasn't had sex

A volcel is someone with a vagina who hasn't had sex
High IQ
For a second I thought, how come @LastGerman is writing about something other than the driverlicense pill. :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Drivers Licence pill is cope. Foids fuck chads who dont even know the difference between the accelerator and the clutch pedal jfl

A volcel is also someone with the username coppernicus on the website incels.co who joined on the 24th of March 2020.
is he actually a foid?

T'was but a joke !

your avi looks like shit

Based and high IQ, thats the real difference

View attachment 249367

your avi looks like shit
I like this picture of him a lot.
He's in his WW1 uniform, I think Late German Empire uniforms are the best.
His facial expression is the facial expression I have 99% of the day, people have often asked me if I'm high. ( I don't do any kind of drugs )
Not to mention after reading some books and articles I relate to him a lot in this period of his life, absolutely based.

Volcels are former sex havers lurking tbh

Generally true.