Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The true cost of SEAMAXXING..

WiZardThEgRaY

WiZardThEgRaY

The racist gray wizard
★★★★★
Over for this britbong punter who thought he could let his guard down in SEAland..

25BA8214 A45F 49AF 957B 3A21317E580B

Thailand is degenerate as fuck. If I ever go there I will stick to the Temples and beaches. Degenerate mayos can stick it to diseases whores and ladyboys.

You got robbed and now your broke i guess!

U get what u fuckin deserve

a greycel user once posted on here that he contracted herpes in his sex tour in SEA.

brutal. herpes stays with you for the rest of your life.

drugs supress it but it still occasionally pops up and when it does its described as itchy/painful.

any time you mess with whores that fuck random men for a living, youre engaging in extremely risky behavior. you're talking about a giga whore that most likely does drugs too.

shes not exactly the most moral person and she could care less if she contracted herpes/HIV meanwhile you as the john, actually care.

Why don't jbw copers go to South Korea? It's cleaner and definitely more safe. Asian women are obsessed with whites no matter how they look no? Why going to Thailand or some other poor yellow shithole?

IMG 20230829 214448

Guess which type of girl you don´t have to worry about STDs with.
A lot of users here don’t care about that though, they will just keep plowing these whores so they can come on here to brag about it :feelsseriously: