Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the true blackpill: foids dont wage cuck, they enjoy the experience

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★★★★
76d 58m
i see time to time, incels wonder why foids do low brow jobs like waitress, reception, uber driver etc.

dude, use ur brain :bigbrain:

foids dont NEED those jobs. they do them coz they're the kind of jobs available to them and they're ok with them.

to foids, jobs are just life experiences.

do u see foids in hard construction jobs? as firemen? as miners?

the more attractive the foid is, the less likely they end up in dangerous, hard jobs.

to foids, LIFE IS A MOVIE. they're happy in it. after work, they gossip with their girlfriends, they party at weekends, they talk about what chads and chadlites they wanna fuck, what anal toys is best, which lube work the best.

meanwhile, male wagies cope with alcohol, which nowhere as good as having bunch of supportive friends and easy sex. male wagies cope by going to strip clubs and hookers which are really really expensive. foids have no such problem. for them sex is tap water. relationship with chads is what matters to them, not sex.

life as a foid is so easy. i cant blame them. i do hate them for not realizing their privillege and ask for even more. the society is extremely unfair at this point.

and foids are very entitled creatures. in primary school, and highschools, back in noodle land, i had THREE foid teachers, yes 3, all made comments like " my husband is rich, i dont NEED to teach you ungrateful bastards." the kind of resentment is very real there. so yes, while middle and upper class white foids work in low end job for life experience, in other countries like noodle land, many foids work due to social pressure and they hate it. either way they win, coz at the end of the day those noodle foids do have rich husbands and dont really give a fuck about their teaching jobs. they can lose the job immediately and all it means is they lose face in their social circle, as nowadays not having a job as woman is seem as social taboo in noodle land.

and dont forget foids working in shit jobs dont affect their SMV one bit, in fact it actually increases it.

gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Hope is Cope
★★★
44d 16h 47m
Men are human doings. women/children are human beings.

Moeggels

Moeggels

Take the NTpill
★★★
51d 22h 30m
still doesn't explain why they work wagie jobs jfl. Yeah, they gossip AFTER work. That doesn't require work. Working in Starbucks making coffee or carrying fat fucks their food at a restaurant and checking if they have enough water is not fun no matter who you are.

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★★★★
76d 58m
still doesn't explain why they work wagie jobs jfl. Yeah, they gossip AFTER work. That doesn't require work. Working in Starbucks making coffee or carrying fat fucks their food at a restaurant and checking if they have enough water is not fun no matter who you are.
as bluepilled as it might sound, then you might should respect those foids who dont gaping their shitholes on onlyfans and actually do those wagie jobs for a living.

but for me, i almsot resent them, despite they doing what you see as "low brow" wagie jobs, coz for me, even those jobs are denied for me. as im an ethnic. i got denied by KFC and also a department store chain. apparently im not good enough to flip burgers, stock up shelves, serve customers. those jobs are cumskins only or you're a NT ethnic. not for me, no, im such bottom of the barrell...........

Last edited:
W

wei#3959

Admiral
★★★★★
144d 4h 47m
Never wage cuck as a man

unless you intend to ascend with a wage cuck foid there
as bluepilled as it might sound, then you might should respect those foids who dont gaping their shitholes on onlyfans and actually do those wagie jobs for a living.
No, it’s a good experience for them because they still get attention

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
192d 20h 24m
They work for makeup and clothes to lure rich guys, at least in poor thirld world.

Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

Deformed 1/10 KHHV jungle gook
★★★★
69d 15h 18m
JBW(Just Be Woman) is the ultimate pill

muharremabi

muharremabi

70iqcel
★★★★★
153d 13h 36m
Honestly they don't even have to go work anymore. Because as long as you are a foid and have a vagina, you can simply open an onlyfans account and start shooting your body, their pictures don't even have to include naked to sell those pictures i swear, simps are gonna like it either way.

Tesla

Tesla

Fallen Angel
★★★★★
14d 21h 18m
Society will soon be overtaken by AI, so the only jobs available would be creative or technical ones while the menials would be taken care of by robots and slaves.

I wonder how that would change the job disparity between men and women.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
79d 20h 18m
Foids can make money so easy nothing is hard for them except a dick :feelsugh:

SentimentalCel

SentimentalCel

Non-bolgadcel
★★
3d 5h 59m
I've been thinking about this idea for a while, and your post helps articulate some of my thoughts.

Here's the real hard-to-swallow "pill" (not blackpilled but whatever): Females ENJOY repetitive, subservient, compliant tasks when it earns them liberation from having to give anything to a male to support zimself, while males HATE being relegated to another male's wage slave because males yearn for independence and transactions on a higher level of power, either on an equal or greater basis. In other words, the humiliation, annoyingness, purpose and difficulty of getting up every morning and working on a non-physical cozy job is not a factor in consideration for females, while it is for males whose egos prevent them from wanting to be relegated to a labor-object by a tyrannical boss and force them to ask, "What's the point?".

In this way, females are actually superior to males- they have an ability to enjoy something necessary for functioning that we don't. This is especially true with education and academia.

For them, the main consideration about work is how much fun vs unpleasant drama they will experience with their coworkers at work, rather than the moral consideration of supporting zer business and its operations, the long-term morality of letting their boss see them as a doormat, what they want to add/contribute to the world to facilitate the pursuit of higher meaning, the worthiness of their business of their time and energy, and all the time and energy they must put into wagecucking as opposed to what they want to do.

Females have superpowers; they don't mind work, they LIKE slaving away for a domineering power structure and economic system. While male virgins have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning because they need meaning just like food or oxygen, and often, to various extents, refuse to work/give it their all for survival only.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
334d 16h 57m
I've been thinking about this idea for a while, and your post helps articulate some of my thoughts.

Here's the real hard-to-swallow "pill" (not blackpilled but whatever): Females ENJOY repetitive, subservient, compliant tasks when it earns them liberation from having to give anything to a male to support zimself, while males HATE being relegated to another male's wage slave because males yearn for independence and transactions on a higher level of power, either on an equal or greater basis. In other words, the humiliation, annoyingness, purpose and difficulty of getting up every morning and working on a non-physical cozy job is not a factor in consideration for females, while it is for males whose egos prevent them from wanting to be relegated to a labor-object by a tyrannical boss and force them to ask, "What's the point?".

In this way, females are actually superior to males- they have an ability to enjoy something necessary for functioning that we don't. This is especially true with education and academia.

For them, the main consideration about work is how much fun vs unpleasant drama they will experience with their coworkers at work, rather than the moral consideration of supporting zer business and its operations, the long-term morality of letting their boss see them as a doormat, what they want to add/contribute to the world to facilitate the pursuit of higher meaning, the worthiness of their business of their time and energy, and all the time and energy they must put into wagecucking as opposed to what they want to do.

Females have superpowers; they don't mind work, they LIKE slaving away for a domineering power structure and economic system. While male virgins have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning because they need meaning just like food or oxygen, and often, to various extents, refuse to work/give it their all for survival only.
100%. Men don't like being under other people but foids can tolerate this. And they have since eternity. Foids also have people go easier on them in most cases when it comes to workload.

Frogcel

Frogcel

Recruit
★★★
12d 9h 27m
The women I know are extremely careerists