Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media The trucel way of spirituality

#nopussynolabor

Ugh if these stupid curryniggers focused on developing and building the country rather than this spirituality bullshit maybe curryland will be less of an embarrassing shithole

Also it doesn't seem to me that this is some new religion "challenging" Hinduism, since asceticism and acts of self-defilement were present since the times of Buddha (500 BCE).
These mustve been the same exact guys buddha himself encountered when he spent time in cremation grounds and such

Yeah he did encounter them. He was taught by an ascetic monk and did all that horrendous acts of self defilement as well plus some other stuff like starving before he realized it wasn’t helping and started his own religion Buddhism.
Ironically, I was more or less brought up as a buddhist ricemang but now fancy myself as a devotee to shiva.

Shortly after talking to my mother about shiva, she revealed that an old currymang in the old country once did some kind of ritual blessing or whatever on her home and affixed a image of shiva by the front entrance

That was kinda eerie in a way, mang, as it happened way before my existence in this life. That was also the first time in my 20 something year life that she said anything about it, that i heard of

Why did you convert to Shaivism?
Perhaps i just went full schizo, mang, idk. However, I tried out different flavors of abrahamism in teen yrs through early 20s and was actually heavily studying and observing islam at the time.

However, after consumption of bhang:smonk: one day, I thought i wanted to find something weird & unusual to chuckle at, so I randomly googled shiva worship, expecting to find some curry shit to laugh at the expense of.

Lo and behold, I felt some powerful nagging feeling. “Allah is shiva?” From there, i looked into that. Long story short, Chico, it checked out more than enough to me.

From there, I eventually learned that all of maor religions can trace themselves all the way back to sanatana dharma, mang, abrahamism is just some authoritarian spins of interpretations of it, mang

:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Yeah looks like you went schizo
Fair enough, Chico :smonk:
A2E4FAEB 5208 4E0E 9AB8 035837225DC4