Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The traditional woman is a fiction created by men

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
This notion of women being these tinder sensitive loving beings was always false. Women have never been that. That was a fiction created by men that they pushed women into attempting to be via societal pressure. In truth women are parasites. They've always been parasites. They view men as meer objects, sucking them of any potential value and then leaving them. Would a man help a homeless woman? Yes. Would a woman help a homeless man? No. Would she feel bad seeing one beaten to death? No. In fact the only men women truly treat well are attractive and anti social men. Most women would rather get a cute serial killer out of prison than help a crippled man.

Women are aroused by violence. They enjoy knowing their crush has hurt other men.

They are what is holding down the human species. Narcissistic, manipulative, sociopathic, cruel, and greedy parasites that cannot move past their basic instincts.

Do not fall for the meme that a kind loving woman exists. She doesn't. Women are only kind when they can get something out of it.

Yep. It's my fantasy.

woman are more "natural" nowadays than ever before

religion and strong social pressure can reduce foids evilness tho

religion and strong social pressure can reduce foids evilness tho
Lmao bluepilled in the 50s cheating rates were high as fuck you are never going to control these sluts.

Lmao bluepilled in the 50s cheating rates were high as fuck you are never going to control these sluts.
maybe with this ?

Mohammad pilled
more cartel pilled but yes.
you cannot change their nature but for example taliban are doing a good job trying to control these sluts
They just forbidden them to talk in public recently. That's based

more cartel pilled but yes.
you cannot change their nature but for example taliban are doing a good job trying to control these sluts
They just forbidden them to talk in public recently. That's based
Idk shit seems weird to me.

Yes. Without religion and needing to leach off men they're not heisting to show their true colors with pride.

Truth. We are reverting back to a more primal state where a few of the top men are breeding with all the women. This is how it used to be thousands of years ago

Truth. We are reverting back to a more primal state where a few of the top men are breeding with all the women. This is how it used to be thousands of years ago
Rape was also common.

Not at all, modern conditions are the complete opposite of natural. Its not natural to be able to take pills that prevent pregnancy. Also its not natural to be able to get Chad dick from pretty much every country, as back then humans mostly stayed within their tribe

Dr. Baumeister, a prominent social psychologist :

''The “single most underappreciated fact about gender,” he said, is the ratio of our male to female ancestors. While it’s true that about half of all the people who ever lived were men, the typical male was much more likely than the typical woman to die without reproducing. Citing recent DNA research, Dr. Baumeister explained that today’s human population is descended from twice as many women as men. Maybe 80 percent of women reproduced, whereas only 40 percent of men did.''

Not at all, modern conditions are the complete opposite of natural. Its not natural to be able to take pills that prevent pregnancy. Also its not natural to be able to get Chad dick from pretty much every country, as back then humans mostly stayed within their tribe
I meant that foids can follow their natural instinct whitout the problem they have before.
If there was no retirement system, no industrial civilization, then yes foids will of surviving would go beyond their lust for chads. But now they can freely choose to have sex with top20% of the male population without risking pregnancy or death.

@HotDogCel I remember seeing a study that found that 10,000 years ago (I think it was 10,000, maybe a little less than that) only 1 man reproduced for every 17 women that reproduced

@HotDogCel I remember seeing a study that found that 10,000 years ago (I think it was 10,000, maybe a little less than that) only 1 man reproduced for every 17 women that reproduced
nature's beauty

I meant that foids can follow their natural instinct whitout the problem they have before.
If there was no retirement system, no industrial civilization, then yes foids will of surviving would go beyond their lust for chads. But now they can freely choose to have sex with top20% of the male population without risking pregnancy or death.
Yeah but at least back in the day their actions had consequences (pregnancy) which isnt present nowadays anymore thanks to the pill. Which means nowadays its way worse than back in the day

Yeah, it was around the time of the beginning of agriculture

Yeah but at least back in the day their actions had consequences (pregnancy) which isnt present nowadays anymore thanks to the pill. Which means nowadays its way worse than back in the day
it depends how far you go back. After hunter gatherer society, when we became sedentary and start to domesticate plants and animal. The inequality (already existent) were increased to a point where you had some men that reporduced and many who did not.

w0men are traditional as the wh0le society, if man and society at large doesn't put checks and balances on them, then they show their shitty behavior. Same as man and this is the true black pill.

Religion and a patriarchal society provided said checks and balances on both man and w0men.

Hopefully they can be replaced by technology or genetically modified to eliminate their destructive instincts, they are a burden for developed men.

They never had to adapt to the world since they have used men as human shields to protect themselves from the harsh world.

Hopefully they can be replaced by technology or genetically modified to eliminate their destructive instincts, they are a burden for developed men.
Base
They never had to adapt to the world since they have used men as human shields to protect themselves from the harsh world.
True

They are the single most destructive element in human history and we would all be far better off if they were either enslaved or eliminated entirely.

They are the single most destructive element in human history and we would all be far better off if they were either enslaved or eliminated entirely.
strong 4th post