Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The top 2 worst types of monkeys on .IS

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★
1. Christ cucks and other religious scum:
IMG 2576

These lower level creatures believe in an all loving omnipresent, omniscient, and omnipotent god, but don’t realize how retarded that all is. When the world is full of disease, hunger, pain, blood, suffering etc. It is laughable to think an all loving god created all of this, if he is real then he is a malevolent force and you follow true evil you lowly monkey. These are amongst the lowest IQ users without a doubt, not realizing that their fictitious god also made them a sexless loser.

2. Moral fags
IMG 2577

Imagine still giving a fuck about what happens to women, yeah those are these monkeys. As a incel why would you care about harm coming society’s way? You should wanna watch the world burn, nobody should be off the table, women, kids, old people, etc, no one should be spared.

Despite everything these creatures have been through and being treated like gum at the bottom of a shoe, they are quick to moral post about any form of harm towards anyone, especially women or kids and heavily oppose any sort of chaos and disorder in society, prissy fucks with low testosterone. These monkeys might fall into simpdom or cuckoldry in a near future, I wouldn’t doubt it one bit. Their moral cuckoldry might score them an old landwhale.

About #2, there is a difference between moralfaggotry and just telling you, calmly, that they're not a nigger.

These lower level creatures believe in an all loving omnipresent, omniscient, and omnipotent god, but don’t realize how retarded that all is. When the world is full of disease, hunger, pain, blood, suffering etc. It is laughable to think an all loving god created all of this, if he is real then he is a malevolent force and you follow true evil you lowly monkey. These are amongst the lowest IQ users without a doubt, not realizing that their fictitious god also made them a sexless loser.
i love it when people somehow assume a smug sense of superiority over religious cels by spouting the most common narrative in the west, which has been said since forever

Imagine still giving a fuck about what happens to women, yeah those are these monkeys. As a incel why would you care about harm coming society’s way? You should wanna watch the world burn, nobody should be off the table, women, kids, old people, etc, no one should be spared.
i feel like this is connected to me saying we shouldnt rape women. i dont want harm to be given to anyone in a society, which is why i feel angry when i get put through shit just for my looks. believe it or not, nobody on this forum would enjoy chaos and disorder in society. which is why we live in comfortable homes distant from war and death and conflict.

we are all moral "cucks" otherwise we would be in jail rotting for battery or murder or rape or whatever. just because you have tantrums on here doesn't make you someone who defies common understanding of morality, your no more or less of a moral cuck than anyone here unless you or someone else has a criminal background (which i doubt)

View attachment 1162745

2. Moral fags
View attachment 1162750

Despite everything these creatures have been through and being treated like gum at the bottom of a shoe, they are quick to moral post about any form of harm towards anyone, especially women or kids and heavily oppose any sort of chaos and disorder in society, prissy fucks with low testosterone. These monkeys might fall into simpdom or cuckoldry in a near future, I wouldn’t doubt it one bit. Their moral cuckoldry might score them an old landwhale.
100% agree
10734667.gif

i love it when people somehow assume a smug sense of superiority over religious cels by spouting the most common narrative in the west, which has been said since forever
>if God exists why is my life not perfect?

These are amongst the lowest IQ users without a doubt, not realizing that their fictitious god also made them a sexless loser.
This is very true though I have to agree with you on this. Especially muslims.

"They'll see, they'll all see!!! wait till the day of judgement!!! I will win in the end!!"

>if God exists why is my life not perfect?
Well why can’t it be? God is said to have omnipotence, omniscience and omnipresence. Things should be a lot better than they are. Perfect beings get no excuses or reasons.

not having morals is for weak man. Not giving a shit is easy, standing and speaking up for others is hard. You're the type to bully another incel to get pussy and thus, you're the cuck.

Well why can’t it be? God is said to have omnipotence, omniscience and omnipresence. Things should be a lot better than they are. Perfect beings get no excuses or reasons.
Indeed, over the thousands of years of theology, no religious thinker ever thought to come up with an answer to that, you really are a 170iq visionary

"Unknown are God's ways and he has a plan for everyone":soy::soy:

Indeed, over the thousands of years of theology, no religious thinker ever thought to come up with an answer to that, you really are a 170iq visionary
Not any good answers

View attachment 1162745

2. Moral fags
View attachment 1162750

Joined Jan 14, 2024

Based thread, should have mentioned Islam as well