Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The toilet seat

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
one of the earliest tricks of the kike was convincing everybody but especially holes that the toilet seat must be put down. when you think about it this doesn't even make sense. if the hole wants to use the toilet it can always put the seat down but if you go again you don't have to raise it again if you don't put it down unnecessarily. this is a very subtle dominance game but through these (for there are many) holes gain power and men become soycuck simps. say NO to jewish manipulation :feelsYall:

of course the best power move is just pissing on the seat :feelsYall: :bigbrain:

One of the reasons to put it down is so your bum doesn't fall into the toilet hole and touch the toilet water

One of the reasons to put it down is so your bum doesn't fall into the toilet hole and touch the toilet water
how about you put it down before you sit? :feelshmm: it's very easy and prudent to check every time anyway and you can do it while in the motion of sitting down if it's dark or whatever

My piss goes out the window or on the floor

how about you put it down before you sit? :feelshmm: it's very easy and prudent to check every time anyway and you can do it while in the motion of sitting down if it's dark or whatever
I actually do that
I just have the habit of putting it down every time i use it since i live with my parents, and we 3 shared a bathroom till we moved to this house about a month ago

Thomas Crapper invented toilet seats (yes the name is pretty ironic)

He was an Englishman though. It’s a bit of a stretch for toilet seats to have been invented by Jews, though plausible. Sadly not true

Thomas Crapper invented toilet seats (yes the name is pretty ironic)

He was an Englishman though. It’s a bit of a stretch for toilet seats to have been invented by Jews, though plausible. Sadly not true
why you be like this :feelshehe:

I once used a mixed gender bathroom. Pissed on the toilet seat and didn't bothered cleaning, saw a foid enter the same exact stall and I made a run for it.

I hope the feminazis push for more mixed bathrooms.

should've given her a big smile instead :feelsaww: :feelsYall:
If we didn't lived in a soycucked society where foids can press charges and win 90% of the time, I would proudly say it's me because most foids are entirely defenseless when a man wrongs them.

I once used a mixed gender bathroom. Pissed on the toilet seat and didn't bothered cleaning, saw a foid enter the same exact stall and I made a run for it.

I hope the feminazis push for more mixed bathrooms.
I never saw a mixed bathroom I'm surprised immigrants don't rape people there

Why lift it?
great question, I rarely lift it nowadays :feelsYall: :bigbrain: you just gotta aim better :feelzez:

since I fucked up the seat's hinge I can't even lift it very easily anyway :feelskek: haven't gotten around to fixing that yet :feelscomfy: